Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Vignesh B

Youngling
See the 8th post. The user is a newbie in the forum, so won't accuse him. But the guys who spread such rumours. :facepalm:
*www.digit.in/forum/laptops-netbook...two-three-months-post2122562.html#post2122562

Flash

Lost in speed
DuckTales > Thread > Please allow people to put levels on pause

4th post. It's not dumb, but funny..

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Digit builds India's fastest PC worth Rs 16.5 lakhs Slideshow - Slide 1

Read the comments. You will find some nice retards.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
*www.wewillact.com

:lol::pullhair::banghead:

And some companies are warning about buying their products online. Shopwallas are pressuring companies to save their business I guess...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
*www.wewillact.com

And some companies are warning about buying their products online. Shopwallas are pressuring companies to save their business I guess...

Yet there are many retailers that matches the online prices at least in computer components.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*www.wewillact.com

wait what? FK is foreign funded? Isnt FK and SD a place like ebay where LOCAL SHOPS put up their stuff for sale?

And mdcomputers, a website of a local shop sells stuff for cheaper than FK and SD. What do they say about it?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
wait what? FK is foreign funded? Isnt FK and SD a place like ebay where LOCAL SHOPS put up their stuff for sale?

And mdcomputers, a website of a local shop sells stuff for cheaper than FK and SD. What do they say about it?

FK started off with WS Retail which is indeed foreign funded.

MD computers sell at lower prices in the shop locally lower than their online prices. :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
How is flipkart, myntra and snapdeal etc "Foreign Funded and unethical".. anyone can explain please ?

just because brick and mortar shops arent willing to lower prices does not mean its unethical for online shops to sell..
Besides how can they lower prices below cost price, thats just retarded

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/hello.jpg
how is this possible ? I cant believe FK or anyone with sense would run at a loss to lower prices

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
If by Xkart he is referring to FK he has got it all wrong. Kolkata prices of HDDs etc will give FK a run for their money.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
FK started off with WS Retail which is indeed foreign funded.

MD computers sell at lower prices in the shop locally lower than their online prices. :p
but now it isnt just WS Retail.

yep, i always contact them by email and get better prices :p

Top Bottom