Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
its clearly not Rs 1500 rig/Rs 15000 rig
Who in their right minds would combine a non k processor with a high end mobo ?

maybe he got some of the part for free like he got the mobo free from some contact or someone....... but he didn't want to / or had enough money to oc.........

- - - Updated - - -

Who in their right minds would not know the difference between 1,500 and 150,000?

its nowhere mentioned in the pic its for 1.5 L and a i am just quoting what has been written there SO PLZ READ CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING

- - - Updated - - -

its amazing to see even now its has not been corrected.......

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
where is it said its for 1.5 lakh??

let me correct myself. 1.25 lakh rig.

when asked why he went with a H100i, his reply was just for cooling :facepalm: he wouldnt need that for a non overclockable rig.
OP never answered the question why did he bought a Z87 with non k CPU.
a 1.25 rig can accommodate a better GPU like a R9 290 but OP went with R9 280 idk why. a 750W PSU isn't needed in that rig, it would have been fine with a 620W one.

- - - Updated - - -

its clearly not Rs 1500 rig/Rs 15000 rig
Who in their right minds would combine a non k processor with a high end mobo ?

sorry i didnt notice i said 1.5k instead of 1.5lakh :lol:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
All these days, I thought Cherry MX Red, Blue, etc are the LED backlight colors in Mech Keyboards. Silly me

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
There is another article showing it with gifs and working mechanism. Can't post the link now as am in mobile.

this one is the same one it has gif's of switches working.......

- - - Updated - - -

edit: look at my post count 999 will try to keep it like this for now...........

ravi847

Journeyman
Read the first reply here:-

*www.digit.in/forum/software-q/184382-whats-best-windows-explorer-alternative.html :wink:

Last edited:
Top Bottom