Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Summary:OP started an all out war between laptops and desktops and then disappeared(just like Aatrox does in League of Legends lore). He did intervene in between to add fuel to fire. Desktop fanboys ganged up on kkn(some number), then I came and then the rest is history!
Just on a side note, I still believe the OP trolled us all.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Summary:OP started an all out war between laptops and desktops and then disappeared(just like Aatrox does in League of Legends lore). He did intervene in between to add fuel to fire. Desktop fanboys ganged up on kkn(some number), then I came and then the rest is history!
Just on a side note, I still believe the OP trolled us all.

aatrox vs tryndamere :D

are you still playing ? I dont see you active in the league of legends thread.. How far have you levelled ?

deta

Broken In
i don't think you guys will believe it or not,recently i went to a friend house to see his new laptop . i saw it had windows 7 installed, so i asked him why didn't he get windows 8 ?. To my amusement he said the OS was DOS not windows 7 :shock:. after several minutes of arguing i asked him how did he came to that conclusion. He said the the sticker on the laptop said " OS: DOS included " :rofl:

amjath

Human Spambot
Despite suggesting Moto G or Moto X for my friend, She ends up getting Nokia 1320 which doesn't even fit in both hands of hers

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
when i upgraded my pc in 2nd year, i5 2400, Asus P8H76MLE, Kingston 4GB 1333MHz Value RAM, el crapo PSU, and a Zotac GT520.

after assembling them myself, i was super excited, and shared some pics on fb.

i wrote on the album: An Overclocker's Dream.

i was retarded back then. :p :lol:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ :rofl: Overclocker's dream :lol: , Didn't anyone correct you in Facebook ? Your title of the pics should have been "Overclocking - A DREAM"

Top Bottom