**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

napster007

Padawan
gaurav_indian said:
yaar mera bill 1668 aaya hai internet ka.Jabki 70 mb left tha last month.Sallon ne first 3 days ko bhi count kar liya 749 mein.:mad: This is not fair how can they charge me for the plan which was not implemented for the first 3 days.:mad:

dude tha same thing happened with me. i blasted them oof on the phone. see ur session history day by day and repeat them to the mtnl guys. they'll take care of it. (be sure to lay down ur voice on them)

watdafuk

Right off the assembly line
Hack Mtnl Brdband

Is There A Method To Hack Mtnl Broadband Routers So That They Do Not Track The Bill Of My Downloads....

I Am On A Dsl199 Plan Which Offers Limited Download.....

Plz Help To Hack The Router So That Dwnld Does Not Add To My Bill

Thank U

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Re: Hack Mtnl Brdband

watdafuk said:
Is There A Method To Hack Mtnl Broadband Routers So That They Do Not Track The Bill Of My Downloads....

Plz Help To Hack The Router So That Dwnld Does Not Add To My Bill

Thank U
Waah bhai kya question maara hai.Iska answer Devil dega:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@gaurav:why me?

@watdafuk: nice nick.I know MTNL people are idiots but not that much.
Ye kons plan hai bhai?

Anyway if you find out anything do tell me.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
@gaurav:why me?

@watdafuk: nice nick.I know MTNL people are idiots but not that much.

Ye kons plan hai bhai?

Anyway if you find out anything do tell me.
199 wala plan hai yaar jismein 400 mb free hai.Pata nahi 400 mb wale plan mein kaise kaam chalate hai itna toh roj ka recycle bin mein dalta hai net se download karke.:D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^yar sab tere jaise Rich nahi hai including me.....I'm surviving on 500mb per month.
abey kya rich?:mad: main bhi badi mushkil se pay karta hu i mean ghar se maang ke :mad: woh bhi 749 wala plan hai baaki mere pass mobile bhi nahi hai isliye uska kharacha ismein laga deta hu.Internet comes first.:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
ok guys here is one serious problem.I got my speed upgraded to 2mbps just a few days ago and since then I am facing regular connection glitches.The xDSL light stops glowing.....then it starts blinking and then back to normal.Sometimes it becomes even difficult to browse,ANybody having same problem,any solution?

And what is that snr margin(downstream 29.5db,upstream 22db),line attenuation(down 32.5db,up 17db),crc error(down 3819,up 0), things in router settings?

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
My connection at 1.8 Mbps is rocking ,No disconnections and no down times here at my place even iam in rural area of delhi , MTNL has good service but they are a bit lazy and bad customer service ..

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
The_Devil_Himself said:
ok guys here is one serious problem.I got my speed upgraded to 2mbps just a few days ago and since then I am facing regular connection glitches.The xDSL light stops glowing.....then it starts blinking and then back to normal.Sometimes it becomes even difficult to browse,ANybody having same problem,any solution?

And what is that snr margin(downstream 29.5db,upstream 22db),line attenuation(down 32.5db,up 17db),crc error(down 3819,up 0), things in router settings?

Yes someone on this forum explained this problem beautifully..
This happens when your SNR Margin decreases which is responsible for the stability of the connection...But with increase of speed SNR margin decreases considerably leading to frequent disconnections...Call them and get the line checked...

no updates for now.
maybe on diwali.10% chance.
but surely in jan 08.
it maybe 2 or 4mbps unlimited.
i am also waiting for a 2mbps UL plan.
sick of scheduling the DLs for NU.

napster007

Padawan
thanks for that abtom.

another honest question:- how many people do you think use the 2mbps night unlimited or the 256ul connections for all legal downloads??(exception of the offices). because i frankly don't :)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Night unlimited are just waste of time ya .. full unlimited are good.
Me too got sick of NU and decided to just cut it off.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
napster007 said:
thanks for that abtom.

another honest question:- how many people do you think use the 2mbps night unlimited or the 256ul connections for all legal downloads??(exception of the offices). because i frankly don't :)

Who even said that it was made for legal downloads:confused:
Wake up...those who do legal downloads dont need unlimited plans except some who are linux fanatics and want to try each and every flavor:p

napster007 said:
thanks for that abtom.

i dont.
u dont need a NU @2mbps if u want to DL legally.

yeah,they r giving it here in delhi but not in mumbai.
since mum is a fast city,it shud get the fastest net plans.
therefore,no 256kbps but onlt 2mbps NU.
and hey,is there any need for the 256 kbps plan when u got a gr8 2mbps NU plan which can DL a lot more than the pesky 256kbps plan even in 8 hrs?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
mobilegeek said:
Night unlimited are just waste of time ya .. full unlimited are good.
Me too got sick of NU and decided to just cut it off.
Thats your opinion.I downloaded 90gb with NU plan last month.Is it good? :p

Top Bottom