** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
wat is the download speed u r getting with UL plans?
i cancelled it coz it just has 256kbps speed which may also hamper playing my mmo games
with H500 plan i m ghetting 100-150kbps download speed ( i dont know how 2 configure modems and all that so dunno wether the speed can b boosted more)

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
BSNL Business 3000 Connection

*www.speedtest.net/result/257659314.png

My business will go bust if I have a connection like this one more day, I'm changing to local Cable Broadband first thing tomorrow morning!!

My local cable Broadband connection at home for just half the price!

*www.speedtest.net/result/257681616.png

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
My local cable waala gives 128kbps unlimited for Rs.325.........:D

I'm getting it and then I'll switch to H500 from H1000.....

brokenheart

Broken In
mine was not entirely down but yeah due to heavy server loads, was getting timeouts. server suddenly stops responding & started again without connection being dropped in interval of every five minutes

hello dude...!!
same thing with me.....
within 5-6 mins my broadband modem shows me lost dsl link....
n it reconnects ....
all download n all getting suffered......
wat da heck wid dese bsnl guys...:-x

this is ma dload speed on home 500 C plan...wat shud i do..???

why don't u use...dwload manager for the same purpose....

Last edited:

maddy_in65

Journeyman
Re: ** Post all your BSNL Data one Related Queries Here **

This is the speed that i get. I am satisfied with the service i get from BSNL. still i dont face any downtime.:p

*www.speedtest.net/result/258357307.png

pirates1323

In the zone
I am facing a strange problem ... After logging into my account ... after 10-20 minutes of surfing... the link and data light of my modem goes off... and internet gets disconnected ... I had to connect again ... sometimes lights gets off more than 3-4 times in 5 minutes ... is this any dns problem ? ... cuz the bsnl guy has setting my local area connection properties to automatically obtain ip and dns setting... i am using connection of IP 117.x.x.x type ...

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ I'm also facing the same problem. Not frequently but sometimes it becomes really annoying. Exchange guys have no idea about it as usual.

pirates1323

In the zone
^^ but I'm facing it frequently ... they told me may be problem with ur phone line .. and the page also stops loading in between ... i had to refresh it ...

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yeah. They told me the same thing. Even the lineman checked the line but everything was OK. Its a fresh line. I got my phone connection last month.

y2j826

Journeyman
I am facing a strange problem ... After logging into my account ... after 10-20 minutes of surfing... the link and data light of my modem goes off... and internet gets disconnected ... I had to connect again ... sometimes lights gets off more than 3-4 times in 5 minutes ... is this any dns problem ? ... cuz the bsnl guy has setting my local area connection properties to automatically obtain ip and dns setting... i am using connection of IP 117.x.x.x type ...

software clashing with each other so try to remove some programs, when i use avast antivirus and zone alarm firewall togather same thing happens to my net too . . .

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@ Vishal Gupta and pirates1323

this is a adsl problem from ur local exchange or line is coming from exchange its broken some where then its happen and this problem automatically solve another day or week if problem in local exchange.BSNL best hai preeti k liye

pirates1323

In the zone
software clashing with each other so try to remove some programs, when i use avast antivirus and zone alarm firewall togather same thing happens to my net too . . .

I got windows vista home ... and kaspersky internet security ... does it matters for my connection ?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
How can a software cause the Link line to blink? The modem doesnt switch off, only the "DSL" link line starts blinking sometimes and connection is terminated.

I agree it must be either a line problem or a modem problem.

NIGHTMARE said:
BSNL best hai preeti k liye
lol. :D

Top Bottom