** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Indranil92001

Journeyman
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Well I went to the BSNL exchange and they told me 500c plan is only for new customers! I told them nowhere on the website it is mentioned so and that other places, rajasthan, kolkata, chennai are allowing this, he said he would enquire and find out within 2 days... where can i check if this is possible in my circle or not ? Any BSNL website where I could ask so ?

Is dns advantage better than opendns ?

First time I hear that Coustomear of BSNL cant change his Plan policy :rolleyes:
and If other place like you mention rajasthan, kolkata, chennai are allowed then why your place is not, you are BSNL coustomear, Rules are same for all user in all state of India.
There is no plan for new coustomear if BSNL will make new plan then it will for old user and new user bouth.

if your state have an own BSNL website then you can cheak it. Maybe you can fiend yours state BSNL website in your BSNL Telephone Bill.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Well I went to the BSNL exchange and they told me 500c plan is only for new customers! I told them nowhere on the website it is mentioned so and that other places, rajasthan, kolkata, chennai are allowing this, he said he would enquire and find out within 2 days... where can i check if this is possible in my circle or not ? Any BSNL website where I could ask so ?

I have told you before, Just ask them to give it writing That "Home 500C, is only for New customers" & get his/her sign on it with stamp.

janitha

Wise Old Owl

I have told you before, Just ask them to give it writing That "Home 500C, is only for New customers" & get his/her sign on it with stamp.

Or give the request for change of plan in writing by Registered Post Ack Due.

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??

Ok I will wait for his reply in 2 days if he still says its not possible then I will ask him to give it to me in writing.What do I do with that then ?

iChaitanya

Journeyman

Well I went to the BSNL exchange and they told me 500c plan is only for new customers!

Rubbish! Everyone can migrate to whatever plan they want to. BSNL people are taking you for a ride!

Well, i prefer OpenDNS. It's fast and worrks all the time. :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

dnsadavantage didn't work nicely, failing on random sites, i am back to opendns

anuragdws

Broken In

I have been looking for some solution to this problem for a long time but I've not yet succeeded.

I ve bsnl broadband connection for the last one year with Dare global DB 108 ADSL Modem. I get very good :) surfing speed. The problem is when I try to down load some file from any site it never exceeds 20KB/sec. Except once when I got 120KB/sec & that too a few days back. I have tried Internet explorer & Firefox but of no use. One more problem. None of the browsers is able to access http//192.168.1.1 Experts please. Any idea whats wrong. :confused:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

haha . even i cant open 192.168.1.1 on my modem on any computer . .it used to open before 2 months. i was advised to reset the modem . .but everything is working fine and i had forwarded 3 ports which are enough for me. .so i'm not bothering with it at all ..

mansha

Right off the assembly line

I have bsnl dataone unlimited broadband plan, I live in Penangla, ahead of Gangtok. The problem me nd other users here face is that the net does not seem to connect at times. Though bsnl has sold only four or five connections here. We get problems like internet connection will suddenly disconnect itself and at time will not connect for hours. BSNL officials are themselves at loss why this problem keeps occuring. At times, my HUwaI modem will show all lights but ADSL light will not be blinking though it shows an active connnection, and if I switch it off and then on it connects to the net and then data transfer goes smooothly, I would like to know what is the problem here.As bsnl office has not been able to figure this one out.

vikasg03

Journeyman

Hy
I am taking BSNL BB Plan starting of mar in bangalore, working great but no one give me any document or any thing like password etc. One guy came with modem, fixed/install it and gone.
when i call to Customer care he provide me the portal id (14 digit ) and password also he only provide me my email id and password!!!!!! . But one of my freind told me they also give us a Receipt in which all details are mentioned. Did u also got the receipt at the time of connection. My one month is over , net working fine but i don't have any proof (official proof) like receipt, detail of user id and passwords, etc

One more point Data usuage, in official site and through my third party s/w, there is a difference of 150 MB. Official site shown more .I am using DU Meter
Vikas
Bangalore

goobimama

 Macboy

Leesten kids. I just got BB at home. Now, in that usage checker (10.249..something), I'm not getting my current month service records. Someone mentioned that BSNL is giving a 15 day trial for new users. Does this mean I can rape my connection to the max? Any pointers would be appreciated.

anuragdws

Broken In

Dear sagargv
what do u mean by i had forwarded 3 ports which are enough for me.
Could u explain please.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

i had forwarded 4 ports for bit torrent connections ( when 192.168.1.1 was opening ) . .they are 7923

i use 7923 for bittorrents . .since i cant open 192.168.1.1 , i cant change these ports .but i dont care .some1 suggested to reset the modem , but i havent tried it yet.. i see no reason to do it .

anuragdws

Broken In

Thanks sagargv for your response.
Ya the problem now is that i am too unable to access 192.168.1.1
resetting modem is risky. What if one is not able to access even after that

Any other trick.

Hy
I am taking BSNL BB Plan starting of mar in bangalore, working great but no one give me any document or any thing like password etc. One guy came with modem, fixed/install it and gone.
when i call to Customer care he provide me the portal id (14 digit ) and password also he only provide me my email id and password!!!!!! . But one of my freind told me they also give us a Receipt in which all details are mentioned. Did u also got the receipt at the time of connection. My one month is over , net working fine but i don't have any proof (official proof) like receipt, detail of user id and passwords, etc

One more point Data usuage, in official site and through my third party s/w, there is a difference of 150 MB. Official site shown more .I am using DU Meter
Vikas
Bangalore

what wud u do with documents dear...
U have one receipt which u must have got for fone connection...that is enough..I cant recall anyone getting a written doc mentioning user ids and password in my frnd circle...han with ur first bill they might send u a tutorial explaining how to setup a LAN at home, if u wish to share ur net..

ajaybc

Youngling

Atlast BSNL usage checking portal now updated.

Now it shows the total download excluding night free hours

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

BSNL will be implementing 2 new 512kbps UL plans by April 1st 2008.

Circular link : *www.mediafire.com/?ejezkdysjxx

praka123

left this forum longback

^aint worth dude!atleast we shud get a 2mbps ul plan now!

Top Bottom