** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

praka123

left this forum longback
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

^yes! :p but only hope is bsnl dataone.all other ISP's simply should've provided us "32kbps" broadband if bsnl had not launched dataone :rolleyes:

I am still optimistic.I read there may be a 4mbps plan(not sure!) || H500
and a 2mbps unlimited(pray!!)

Indranil92001

Journeyman

^yes! :p but only hope is bsnl dataone.all other ISP's simply should've provided us "32kbps" broadband if bsnl had not launched dataone :rolleyes:

I am still optimistic.I read there may be a 4mbps plan(not sure!) || H500
and a 2mbps unlimited(pray!!)

Yes, this is absolutly correct that In India BSNL first launch the high speed internet for the people and then other ISP of india copy it and serve it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think revision of 2mbps plans is also important.

Compare H125 to H250. 150MB vs 1GB. It is not a far deal as those who'll opt for H125 are going to be robbed by BSNL.

Then H500 (2.5GB) users get 2.5 times the bandwidth of H250 (1GB).

But then H1000 (5GB) users (me) only get twice the bandwidth of H500. We should get more.

-----------------------------------------------------

I wonder why that Circular has that Fraudband Year 2007 logo???
Kahi ye April fool joke toh nahi....:p

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback

nice move, now UL connection @750bucks.

not bad
but when we are accustomed to upto 1.7-1.8mbps of speed,256kbps will look like sh1t u know :p

Even someone in foreign will feel 2mbps is like crawling :lol:(although I feel 2mbps is atleast needed for browsing web pages esp multimedia enabled pages!)

nandmkumar

Right off the assembly line

BSNL was supposed to be the most transparent in the telecommunication (telephone and internet) field. But BSNL has also learnt to do "business" like other Private agencies of course cheating the poor custonmers. Internet Account Verification facility for the customers has gone to dogs and the site provided for that is very seldom accessible and , if at all accessible, never up-to-date

anuragdws

Broken In

I have been looking for some solution to this problem for a long time but I've not yet succeeded.

I ve bsnl broadband connection for the last one year with Dare global DB 108 ADSL Modem. I get very good :smile: surfing speed. The problem is when I try to down load some file from any site it never exceeds 20KB/sec. Except once when I got 120KB/sec & that too a few days back. I have tried Internet explorer & Firefox but of no use. One more problem. None of the browsers is able to access http//192.168.1.1 Experts please. Any idea whats wrong. :confused:

praka123

left this forum longback

use g.dmt for modulation.reg 192.168.1.1 that u cant login,assign an IP to ur NIC card.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

but when we are accustomed to upto 1.7-1.8mbps of speed,256kbps will look like sh1t u know :p

Even someone in foreign will feel 2mbps is like crawling :lol:(although I feel 2mbps is atleast needed for browsing web pages esp multimedia enabled pages!)
I agree but UL gives complete freedom. no need to wake up at 3am in morning and check if downloads are working fine

i suffer from this habit:D

axxo

99.9% Idle

I agree but UL gives complete freedom. no need to wake up at 3am in morning and check if downloads are working fine

i suffer from this habit:D

yup..UL is like open source..complete freedom for whatever u do...but in case of night UL..you are restricted in a container..closed source.do whatever you can within certain limit...
in short UL->Linux, Night UL->Windows :wink:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

yup..UL is like open source..complete freedom for whatever u do...but in case of night UL..you are restricted in a container..closed source.do whatever you can within certain limit...
in short UL->Linux, Night UL->Windows :wink:
OMG!

you are sick with OS fever:p

save yourself:D

Who

Guess Who's Back

Guys i kinda need help , i am unsure if my BSNL plan is home250 or home500 this month so i am afraid to download at night the local BSNL coustomer care are also not sure about my plan , is there a safer way to tell which plan do i own , i don't want a huge bill at end of this month so please help...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

could you explain a bit more. .i'm using onboard LAN .
lol, he meant to Set the modulation Type in router:p.

1) Open modem config page by *192.168.1.1
2) Browse through menu to find option to set the modulation type or consult the manual. i can't help much as most router have different menu layouts.

naagendra

Right off the assembly line

hello all
how can i know my plan as i have applied for plan change from H250 to UL900+ last month. in my portal its showing like this

My Order Details

Orderid -------890843
Order Type--- Plan Change
Plan Name --- Home UL 900 Plus
Order Status -Provisioned

pls guide me

Thanks
Naagendra Singh

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

^aint worth dude!atleast we shud get a 2mbps ul plan now!
I'm happy with anything extra. Don't expect more and get disappointed. :p

Seems that the new plans are rumors. Anyone can do those BSNL circular in Photoshop.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ the BSNL officials in here have acknowledged that they have received similar circulars. According to them it maybe delayed, because they need to alter their billing software. It should be available for the public by mid April.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

lol
April fool is over, is it a real stuff.
besides, BSNL does not is all Serious types, does not play pranks like Google:|

Top Bottom