** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

How to activate gaming package????? There is no option on Gaming page.

jack// ani

In the zone

ya...where can i activate this 15 days free trial....i'm so eager!!

and yes a very very big doubt....

c)Data Download for Gaming purpose: -The usage charges for downloading data for gaming purpose will not be charged and will not be counted as volume charged in the Broadband bills of the subcribers.

they are saying data downloaded for gaming purpose will not be charged...so will they charge if i download something else...how will they come to know this?? and is this also applicable in free trial period also!!!

bsnl guys have again put a big question mark on there billing !!!!!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
I think when we will activate the plan we would be able to surf only some selected sites.(gaming ones)

Not sure though.

jack// ani

In the zone

maybe that true....but sad!! who want to waste time playing game!! all i need is free 512 speed for 15 dayssss......

Akhil Jain

Journeyman

jack// ani said:
ya...where can i activate this 15 days free trial....i'm so eager!!

and yes a very very big doubt....

c)Data Download for Gaming purpose: -The usage charges for downloading data for gaming purpose will not be charged and will not be counted as volume charged in the Broadband bills of the subcribers.

they are saying data downloaded for gaming purpose will not be charged...so will they charge if i download something else...how will they come to know this?? and is this also applicable in free trial period also!!!

bsnl guys have again put a big question mark on there billing !!!!!

yes , i have already put the same question.
i think they will consider data downloaded from site indiagames.com to be game data and free.( as u can see from thier advertisements that indiagames.com and BSNL has made a alliance ) and rest willl be considered as non game chargeable data.

also tell me what is difference between standard package and premium package

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
USB or LAN ???

Can anyone tell me which mode of connection is better ??

I got a Huawei SmartAX MT841 modem and it is presently connected through USB. I've heard that connecting through LAN is better. I am facing disconnections at times but it mostly happens when I'm downloading (usin utorrent) and surfing at the same time. While only downloads are runnin it doesnt disconnect ! So connecting through LAN is more stable ?? Will it not get disconnected ?

I got a realtek onboard ethernet card can I connect through that ?

Plz reply !

(I tried going thru all the pages but there are close to 80 pages !!! So if this has been posted before, plz refer me to the appropriate page)

jack// ani

In the zone

lan/usb has nothing to do with disconnection.....you didn't mentioned how frequent?? everyone faces similar problem...which is due to line fault...i get disc once or twice a day, and if things are good then maybe none in 1-2 days!!

and ya...lan is better coz...you don't have to install any crappy drives...just plug and play, it will work on your realtek lan card.

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??

k thanx 4 da reply but how do I go about connecting thru LAN ?
I mean is it a direct connect and that's it ? Or do I have to configure some settings (modem or other) ?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Tariff for Game package one:finnaly(15 days trial)

Tariff for Gaming Services on Broadband by M/s. India Games

BSNL has decided to introduce Gaming Service in association with M/s. India Games (I.G.) to BSNL Broadband customers. The Gaming Service will be available undeer the following two packages:

1. Standard package

2. Premium packages

*www.bsnl.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=337

cheers there is a 15 days free trial period.
enjoy...

jack// ani

In the zone

mikeon said:
k thanx 4 da reply but how do I go about connecting thru LAN ?
I mean is it a direct connect and that's it ? Or do I have to configure some settings (modem or other) ?

obviously you have to config lan card ip/dns...

anyone knows how to change ip address without switching on/off the modem...

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@mikeon, i had asked a AIRTEL BB Service Person about which is better- LAN/USB, he said LAN connection is better & FASTER than USB.

just buy the appropriate LAN cable & connect it .

wait for more reply on this configuring. (i dont know much about it :D)

& @jack// ani, NO OFFENCE, but can you put the Avatar which u used before, the present one looks kinda :shock:

thank you @tinku dhar, Jack//ani, :D :D :D

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

s18000rpm said:
@mikeon, i had asked a AIRTEL BB Service Person about which is better- LAN/USB, he said LAN connection is better & FASTER than USB.

just buy the appropriate LAN cable & connect it .

wait for more reply on this configuring. (i dont know much about it :D)

& @jack// ani, NO OFFENCE, but can you put the Avatar which u used before, the present one looks kinda :shock:

thank you @tinku dhar, Jack//ani, :D :D :D

Ya, Jack //ani: plz change your avatar.
@s18000rpm: congratulations on getting the unlimited connection.

jack// ani

In the zone

guys...why are you making fuss of it....its just Alizee dancing...no nudity or vulgarity. check out this full size version of the same avatar....n tell if something is wrong...*www.mindgamez.com/me/alizee/alizee_dance.gif

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: Tariff for Game package one:finnaly(15 days trial)

What's the difference btw the std and the premuim plans?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

hey man, jack, its no problem dude, the dance is just kinda :shock: thats all. :)

check this BSNL portal screenshot.
*img134.imageshack.us/img134/3245/bsnltz4.th.jpg

under the "Total Volume (GB)" it shows 313MB , & under "Sum Traffic (GB)" it shows .270GB (270mb).

what the heck is going on! ---- which Total Reading should i take. its really confusing, now i'm in doubt whether 900UL has activated or not.

P.S. i tried calling the BSNL #1500, but couldnt get connected with a Operator.

jack// ani

In the zone

s18000rpm said:
hey man, jack, its no problem dude, the dance is just kinda :shock: thats all. :)

check this BSNL portal screenshot.
*img134.imageshack.us/img134/3245/bsnltz4.th.jpg

under the "Total Volume (GB)" it shows 313MB , & under "Sum Traffic (GB)" it shows .270GB (270mb).

what the heck is going on! ---- which Total Reading should i take. its really confusing, now i'm in doubt whether 900UL has activated or not.

P.S. i tried calling the BSNL #1500, but couldnt get connected with a Operator.

why are you suppose to worry....you have ul acc....have fun.

Last edited:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
Re: Tariff for Game package one:finnaly(15 days trial)

ya ,we r already disscussing this piece of news on thread for "bsnl querries"

Top Bottom