** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Well i got Home UL 900 Plus... and i heard 2 things in another forum -

somone says - i came to knw frm BSNl Office in HYd..Price is 1500 /- only daily Download limit 3 GB.

And someone else said - yes itz 25 /- per day extra and u can use 512 kbps the whole day fom the time of activation in admin panel. i confirmed it with BSNL officer. watch out for this special plan on BSNL website by this month end i.e. its going to be officially announced on September 1st.

Not telling the source of this, as it may come under advertising other forums.
I don't know which one to believe though. Maybe BSNL is gonna take out 2 more new tariff plans - Home UL 1500 and Home UL 1500 Plus @ 512kbps.

Then i will say BSNL is surely gonna be my lifelong favorite ISP in India. Can anyone confirm this info ? As to which one of these is true and what's the real story and tariff plan for all this and how are we gonna use this. Im scared to push that magic button which says ACTIVATE before comfirming anything 100% Don't want Rs. 10000 bill amount next mo. for nothing :p

Well.. im downloadin stuffs @ 30kBps + chatting in yahoo / msn / irc at the same time + using this forum posting replies with very quick response. I really type fast and use these stuffs almost at the same time one by one. I don't really need to get 30 kBps extra for Rs. 25/- per day anyway if all this is true. But well.. who would not like SPEEEEDDD !!! I have already used Singtel in singapore and Optus and Telstra in Australia. So this dataone is nothing compare to all that. But still..I will say .. India is developing good in Internet Field. And as an Indian - Im happy BSNL has started to think about the citizen of its country.

lol make that @ 42 kBps... and i swear i did nothing :)

cheerz

Last edited:

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

PrinceHeart said:
Well i got Home UL 900 Plus... and i heard 2 things in another forum -

somone says - i came to knw frm BSNl Office in HYd..Price is 1500 /- only daily Download limit 3 GB.

And someone else said - yes itz 25 /- per day extra and u can use 512 kbps the whole day fom the time of activation in admin panel. i confirmed it with BSNL officer. watch out for this special plan on BSNL website by this month end i.e. its going to be officially announced on September 1st.

Not telling the source of this, as it may come under advertising other forums.
I don't know which one to believe though. Maybe BSNL is gonna take out 2 more new tariff plans - Home UL 1500 and Home UL 1500 Plus @ 512kbps.

Then i will say BSNL is surely gonna be my lifelong favorite ISP in India. Can anyone confirm this info ? As to which one of these is true and what's the real story and tariff plan for all this and how are we gonna use this. Im scared to push that magic button which says ACTIVATE before comfirming anything 100% Don't want Rs. 10000 bill amount next mo. for nothing :p

Well.. im downloadin stuffs @ 30kBps + chatting in yahoo / msn / irc at the same time + using this forum posting replies with very quick response. I really type fast and use these stuffs almost at the same time one by one. I don't really need to get 30 kBps extra for Rs. 25/- per day anyway if all this is true. But well.. who would not like SPEEEEDDD !!! I have already used Singtel in singapore and Optus and Telstra in Australia. So this dataone is nothing compare to all that. But still..I will say .. India is developing good in Internet Field. And as an Indian - Im happy BSNL has started to think about the citizen of its country.

lol make that @ 42 kBps... and i swear i did nothing

cheerz

I made a call on 1600-424-1600 a moron man picked up the phone and when I asked about this thingy he re-directed me to other person but I couldn't connect, all I kept listening was some kinda pathetic music going on and on so I hung up the b***dy phone. :cool: After a while I again dared to make a call this time a stupid lady picked up the phone but she couldn't even understand what I am talking about:cool:so she also re-directed me to related person :mad: now this time a man picked up the phone and asked what I wanna know, after hearing me he again re-directed me :mad:to a friggin person somehow holding my nerve I repeated my question regarding this "game package1" and he said there's no value added service such as "bod test, game package1 & bod test2" although they appear on portal but nothing will happen by pressing 'Activate' button. Since I haven't dare to activate any of those service myself because I wanted to confirm first that how much I am gonna get charged If I do so, but still not satisfied by the answer I've heard from those morons.

P.S.After all this crap I've come to this conclusion that Dataone rocks but It's cutomer service totaly SUCKS!

tinku dhar

In the zone

Brave_Hunt said:
I made a call on 1600-424-1600 a moron man picked up the phone and when I asked about this thingy he re-directed me to other person but I couldn't connect, all I kept listening was some kinda pathetic music going on and on so I hung up the b***dy phone. :cool: After a while I again dared to make a call this time a stupid lady picked up the phone but she couldn't even understand what I am talking about:cool:so she also re-directed me to related person :mad: now this time a man picked up the phone and asked what I wanna know, after hearing me he again re-directed me :mad:to a friggin person somehow holding my nerve I repeated my question regarding this "game package1" and he said there's no value added service such as "bod test, game package1 & bod test2" although they appear on portal but nothing will happen by pressing 'Activate' button. Since I haven't dare to activate any of those service myself because I wanted to confirm first that how much I am gonna get charged If I do so, but still not satisfied by the answer I've heard from those morons.

P.S.After all this crap I've come to this conclusion that Dataone rocks but It's cutomer service totaly SUCKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHE ... ,

buddy nothing to do now ... its BSNL lolz..... there pplz or the officer do tht call to this person and tht person me tooo get this prob here when i call to local office for some enquiry ...

STILL i dunno tht really my PLAN is 500 or 250 the old one lolz../..

dunno wat to do... but i think im gonna call in the given no... u tried

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

^^^
don't ever try the helpline no. they are morons.
for any queries see your commerial officier.
he is the person who knows something.
luckly the person in my exchange is knows to me so i call him on his cell & get all info.i even did not get out of my house for appling for connection.he send a line with a form & i filles it at spot & in two days BB was rocking my house. so BSNLs customer service rocks for me

PrinceHeart

In the zone

gary4gar - why don't u call that person u know and ask him/her about this bod test and bod 2 test and game package 1 .. and please let us know about it in full details :)

cheerz

tinku dhar

In the zone

PrinceHeart said:
gary4gar - why don't u call that person u know and ask him/her about this bod test and bod 2 test and game package 1 .. and please let us know about it in full details :)

cheerz

ya come on BUDDY :)

tinku dhar

In the zone

shakshy said:
how do i know if there is dataone in my town

well lolz...

man ... its there in most of the cities now .. still for more CONFORMATION its better for ya to go to .//.... BSNL office :)

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm

I have a DataOne broadband connection 256Kbps, for Rs 250 monthly.

when i am online, the link gets disconnected frequently. There is no problem
with the phone line or with the modem. When i lodge a complaint at
the service, they call back saying that they couldnt find any fault.

What may be the problem?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

I am totally confused now as to whether to keep dataone now or leave it. I took a new connection in June. Bill for June that I got in July was OK. I also got a letter from DE (Broadband), BBD Bagh stating my plan as home 500. Now today I am horrified to see a bill of Rs.17415 on www.calcuttatelephones.com. My usage including night unlimited in July was over 13GB but well below 1GB excluding night unlimited.

What to do? Previously also they had made this kind of mistake on a connection we previously owned. I did not give the bill and they disconnected the line.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

I wanna know that do we need diff modem for home ul 900 or the one which is there with other plans (home 500 and all) will work?

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
I am totally confused now as to whether to keep dataone now or leave it. I took a new connection in June. Bill for June that I got in July was OK. I also got a letter from DE (Broadband), BBD Bagh stating my plan as home 500. Now today I am horrified to see a bill of Rs.17415 on www.calcuttatelephones.com. My usage including night unlimited in July was over 13GB but well below 1GB excluding night unlimited.

What to do? Previously also they had made this kind of mistake on a connection we previously owned. I did not give the bill and they disconnected the line.

:( ... DAMN ... ,

well buddy me too AFRAID bout the BILL .. thts y m not usin mine MUCH .... coz ...im really not sure tht night r unlimited in 500 plan :|

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

tinku dhar said:
:( ... DAMN ... ,

well buddy me too AFRAID bout the BILL .. thts y m not usin mine MUCH .... coz ...im really not sure tht night r unlimited in 500 plan :|

See here, night unlimited is available in 500 plan.

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/tariff_broadband.shtml

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
See here, night unlimited is available in 500 plan.

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/tariff_broadband.shtml

hmmm thnx man ... ,

but its
Night Unlimited
(0200 - 0800 Hrs)

can u tell me frm when to when ????????????????

regards:)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

tinku dhar said:
hmmm thnx man ... ,

but its
Night Unlimited
(0200 - 0800 Hrs)

can u tell me frm when to when ????????????????

regards:)

2AM-8AM. Safest is connect at 2:10AM and disconnect at 7:50AM.

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
2AM-8AM. Safest is connect at 2:10AM and disconnect at 7:50AM.

DAMN i thought frm 8 to mornin 8 lolz...

neva mind will wake up fast and download wat i want to lolz.... :)

THNX dude

uttoransen

Broken In
was it free ever,

people are saying that it was free till april 2006, but i have paid 2300Rs for the month of october, and some 1500Rs for the months of nov, dec, and jan, and the rest is yet to come, now i have the 900 unlimited, and it's ok, perhaps, now i know there is a fixed 900 Rs, so am making the most of it,

digitized said:

Just one word

OWNED :p

uttoransen

Broken In

sysfilez said:
My piece of mind has gone since i got my connection 900 unlimited. half the time link failure, then sometimes poor connectivity, customer support nil, n all sorts of problem. to sum up last month (june) bsnl slapped me with a bill of Rs. 24,192.00 out of which BB Charges is Rs. 19251.00. Gr8. This is 900 unlimited plan.

don't worry am planing something bad for bsnl, just wait.

Top Bottom