** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

tinku dhar

In the zone
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

well help me out some one plz ..plz plz ...

the thing is tht i was usin 250rs plan ok .... but now i said the BSNL officer to make in 500plan ... so i can download unlimitedly at NIGHT if im rite ....

but i don't think its happein ... i dunno y ... well can anyone tell me how to check whether im in 500paln or still 250 rs plan ...

regards:)

frst of all i am sorry if u think my question is too noobish but it is..

i am new to h500..
and all that fractions of bat files is not going down my throat..
my connect.bat(my code is correct!) is not running at all...schedular says that cudnt start and wen i manually start it says anthr program using this file..
wat do i do??

and wat abt that overlapping thing of bsnl?
do i really need to connect and disconnect

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

There's nothing newbish in asking any question. Just open out..

If you're talking about bat files for automating connections, then visit this tutorial on how to schedule your broadband connection:
Scheduling Broadband
And to automate everything, visit this tutorial:
Dataone Automation

and wat abt that overlapping thing of bsnl?
do i really need to connect and disconnect

No, there isnt any problem of overlapping. BSNL meter stops as soon as "THEIR":D clock strikes 2 and restarts at 8. So, dont worry about connecting or disconnecting.

Savvy:!:

pop143

Journeyman

hi,,

do any 1 here using virtual server over bsn router..??

i configured both public/private port to be 80/80 ..still i am going to admin pageof router..when i enter the ip address (public) of my router..??

plz reply.

yrana2002 said:
There's nothing newbish in asking any question. Just open out..

If you're talking about bat files for automating connections, then visit this tutorial on how to schedule your broadband connection:
Scheduling Broadband
And to automate everything, visit this tutorial:
Dataone Automation

No, there isnt any problem of overlapping. BSNL meter stops as soon as "THEIR":D clock strikes 2 and restarts at 8. So, dont worry about connecting or disconnecting.

thax a lotn
then this means i neednt disconnect and use those bat files..i can just schedlue downloads they will begin on their own at 2 am..
one thing more..
i use the shaplus software..it is showig only 100mb my usage(at oo free hours)
but wen i check the bsnl site..in total data transfer it shows above 1 gb but in frnt of big dnds it shows 0 kb...
does all u ppl's account shows like this..
means all hav total data trasfer(7-9gbs/moth) show above at top in bsnl site.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

tinku dhar said:
wat the hell ... ,??????????

ya got the username ans password of someone else ??????????????

kool and can ya use in urs also ?????????????? i don't think u can inBROADBAND's ///... LOlz

neva mind .,.... and if ya wanna use tht TICK the option FOR ALL USER while dialin up ... ok

thts all

ppl is possible and also i downloaded about 10gb with his account but with his permission so why its iilegal if the user gives me the pass & id

achacko@dataone.in said:
Dont try that ,it will not WORK ......

working for me since 2 months

Last edited:

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz

Well i got my broadband connection finally but they have not given me the password so i cant access my dataone.in a/c to see a/c details. i use winxp and have the p/w saved in d connection wizard is there any way to get it???

neerajmsr

Right off the assembly line

I am using Data one broadband for last one month. I am using home 500 plan. My query is this -how can I know how much i used my downloading data lmit

thanks
neeraj

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

tinku dhar said:
hey yrana ... ,

man help me in my question

regards
:)
If you wanna watch which plan has been activated. Firstly, use your account for an hour or so and follow these steps after about an hour( just for absolute verification:) )
  • Visit this site:*10.240.224.195/
  • Enter your user ID & password..
  • Click on Service Records and choose the current month
Here, there will be your service records for the running month, the first column will indicate your activated plan, that is, for your case, it should be "Home Plan 500". If its not, then better contact the BSNL guys again & stop using it at night..

rksingh_web

Right off the assembly line

I Get Dataone. But Unabal To Connect , I Configure According To The Manual But Still My Connection Not Woprking

.only One Problem Occured And This That Vpi/vci 0/35 Which Uses Pppoe It Unable To Connect To Server.

I Uses Diffrent Settings More Then 100 Times But Still Nothing Happen ,how To Resolove Problem Of Vpi/vci 0/35 , My Phone Line Is Ok.only Problem Is Pvc-6 ( 0/35 ,ppoed, Dns Enabled ,enc-llc Is Not Working)

But Only One Thing I Also Want To Is Std Facility Required Into The Phone As In My Phone Only Local Facility Enabled

Is For Dataone Broadband Std/isd Facility Required In The Telephone.my Modem Is Ok But It Unable To Conncet Vpi/vci Conncetction Which Settings Are 0/35, Pppoe, Dns Enabled,llc)why It Happens? How To Correct It And Enjoy Braodaband Service

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

yrana2002 said:
If you wanna watch which plan has been activated. Firstly, use your account for an hour or so and follow these steps after about an hour( just for absolute verification:) )
  • Visit this site:*10.240.224.195/
  • Enter your user ID & password..
  • Click on Service Records and choose the current month
Here, there will be your service records for the running month, the first column will indicate your activated plan, that is, for your case, it should be "Home Plan 500". If its not, then better contact the BSNL guys again & stop using it at night..

well man .... ,

as i m tryin tht u gave the site is not openin ... so i did is the same method by goin bsnl.co.in //....

and gonna check it will work in tht nah ????????????

pop143

Journeyman

wait 4 some hrs..and then open site @ night hrs or so....

the site wont open for others ...connecting not through bsnl data one net..i think so////

tinku dhar said:
well man .... ,

as i m tryin tht u gave the site is not openin ... so i did is the same method by goin bsnl.co.in //....

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

tinku dhar said:
well man .... ,

Make sure that you use Internet Explorer to open the site.. Keep trying every hour. And if still it doesnt work, then download Shaplus for Dataone. This will allow you to check your usage excluding the night hours..

tinku dhar

In the zone

yrana2002 said:
Make sure that you use Internet Explorer to open the site.. Keep trying every hour. And if still it doesnt work, then download Shaplus for Dataone. This will allow you to check your usage excluding the night hours..

well man ... ,

ya actuallly im out of station so... may be its no openin .......

so i will 1st see wheather its 500 plan or not.... than gonna download tht ok

serendipiti

Journeyman

I am having a strange problem.I am on Home 250 plan of Dataone and this morning i connected successfully to Dataone like every other day.From 11 am onwards i am constantly getting an error 691(wrong username/password)whenever i try to connect.Fact is i've not changed my password recently(as i said i used autosaved pw to connect and connect i did this morning).
Another thing:i'm from asansol-can anyone give contact no. of persons of BSNL who i need to talk to regarding this in case this doesn't resolve(saw some similar question on vinuthomas.com and seems this happens in Dataone as some users posted;for lucky ones it goes away on its own for others it drags on a bit requiring resetting of password etc.).
Please help!

Last edited:

TechGuru#1

In the zone

Error 678 & Error 691 r Best pals/companions of BSNL-Data1!
I get that so many times!

tinku dhar

In the zone

TechGuru#1 said:
Error 678 & Error 691 r Best pals/companions of BSNL-Data1!
I get that so many times!

buddy .. ,

thts happen when the BSNL r doin some update etc etc in the main SERVER ...

yrana2002 said:

well yrana .. ,

man .. i can't see anywhere written 500plan man can ya plz plz plz gemme the Screenshot.... of where i can get ???????????????

im teansed man

coz 1 day i used tht when BSNL pplz said me tht its in 500plan ...
at 8 pm and downloaded some stuffs till 2 hrs and still the mb seems to be increased sooo if i have prove i can complain it ...

Last edited:

serendipiti

Journeyman

tinku dhar said:
buddy .. ,

thts happen when the BSNL r doin some update etc etc in the main SERVER ...

But no one in my locality seems to be having the prob...only me..if it were a server thing wudn't more people be affected??

Top Bottom