** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

rakeshishere said:
Man seriously do not opt for bsnl connection in ur lifetime...I am getting frequent disconnections for the broadband UL+ service...I complained them but they have no solution for it...Its just 6 days i started using broadband and it sucks man..I am switching to airtel after 2 months[minimum hire period]...for bsnl.I just hate BSNL

hey i am using the UL plan and i dont get disconnected even for 3-4 days continuously .... there must be a problem with ur phone line. make sure the wire of the telephone line is of good quality (thick wire) and also make sure u r not having any parallel connection or something.

i used to face frequent disconnections but then it has become perfect after i got the wire changed ... the wire should also be free from any joints/cuts.

imdbest

Broken In
Re: Bsnl Bband

d00d there is problem wid ur Telephone Line

watch out iy must be having many joints in between the Box & Pole,
might be touching some iron piece too

if yes get it changed wid a full length wire for error free connection

if no, call your SDO,TelephoneXchange its their work to correct all Data1 probs of their area

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Bsnl Bband

I guess you have swaped the phone line's from your splitter.

BTW Please post all your dataone related queries in the DataOne Sticky only.

priyanr

Right off the assembly line

A useful app for BSNL INDIA Dataone Broadband Users It simply shows your current month Bandwidth usage in seconds without going to *dataone.in

*priyanr.bizhat.com/downloads.htm

I found, i can connect using my freinds id's from my dataone connection. Is anyone doing like this. Is there any leagal problems with that. When i was using dial up me and all my friends used the same id for connecting. Still it is possible on Dataone.

Last edited:

kreigsmarine

Broken In

the adsl light of my router goes off after every half hour or so and the connection stops working..i haave to then restart the router and the light comes on again....is there sumthing wrong with my settings or is there a problem with the telephone line?
pls help

phoenix12345

hey everybody i'm in real trouble... in may i opted for home 500 from home 250 and the plan changed from june as stated by the bsnl workers... i started doing heavy download from 5 of june that is in the night unlimited mode and for instance i checked the service records for safety and in the column total( kb ) it was showing 128257 and in this (Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited[For HOME 500/1000/1800/3300 plan only]) it was showing 0 ... so i thought that my night unlimited is finally working for sure and i continued to use it till the end of month ..... i download approx. 9 GB then in july i've recieved the bill and the amount they have given is rs.15000 ...i am terrified .... please help.... everywhere when i used to download in the night unlimited time (0200-0800) the traffic (KB) column is showing 0 i don't know what the problem is ... i think they have included the night usage download too... any ways to help .... please respond fast

priyanr

You should imedialtly contact Datone customer care in when using night unlimited the total used mb always show including night. But in excluded night usage will be 0. I think they had billed including ur night usage

phoenix12345 said:
hey everybody i'm in real trouble... in may i opted for home 500 from home 250 and the plan changed from june as stated by the bsnl workers... i started doing heavy download from 5 of june that is in the night unlimited mode and for instance i checked the service records for safety and in the column total( kb ) it was showing 128257 and in this (Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited[For HOME 500/1000/1800/3300 plan only]) it was showing 0 ... so i thought that my night unlimited is finally working for sure and i continued to use it till the end of month ..... i download approx. 9 GB then in july i've recieved the bill and the amount they have given is rs.15000 ...i am terrified .... please help.... everywhere when i used to download in the night unlimited time (0200-0800) the traffic (KB) column is showing 0 i don't know what the problem is ... i think they have included the night usage download too... any ways to help .... please respond fast

pop143

Journeyman

to confirm u r in 250 /500 plan..refer ure last month bil..on what the rental u paid..!!!

me also have same prob ..its diff..i receive 500 rental..website shows 250 starter paln.....and they bill subtracting 1gb free usage..not even considering the night time (2-8 am or mixed time);

donno wot 2 do.....if i enquire the cheif...they say server is putting the bill
and we dont have anything 2 do wit that..!!

waiting for last month bill..to have a clear overview..it should arrive within 2days;

tell u after that..bye.!!

phoenix12345 said:

p_d5010

Journeyman

Hi friends,
Yesterday I bought Hawei SmartAX MT880 ADSL Modem for broadband connection. Now, I have done the installation myself. But my problem is that, the lan and power leds glow, while the adsl link and act leds never glow. I am yet to activate broadband on my telephone line. Can anyone tell what the problem can be?
And is it necessary that the line should be activated for broadband for blinking of led's in ADSL "Link" and "Act"?
Thanks.
Please answer my query.

can anyone has the diasconnet problem......i hv the same ........any solutions regarding it...........thxxx

Charley

Just Do It

best option would be to upgrade to the 900 per month plan ..... Its TOTALLY free i.e. free u/l's & d/l's :)

tinku dhar

In the zone

achacko@dataone.in said:
best option would be to upgrade to the 900 per month plan ..... Its TOTALLY free i.e. free u/l's & d/l's :)

man ..... ,

wat r the more fetures in tht man ?????????????

i think it will cut some thing like 1rs per pulse rate ... something like tht

regards:)

goobimama

 Macboy

I've upgraded to the 900 UL plan... Not sure about the call tariff's but its nice to have a 24/7 high speed internet connection...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

goobimama said:
I've upgraded to the 900 UL plan... Not sure about the call tariff's but its nice to have a 24/7 high speed internet connection...
edited

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

gary4gar said:
hey i got user id & pasword from my friend of u/l plan so want to know whether i can know that particular dataone user is online or not so that i may use his account.

wat the hell ... ,??????????

ya got the username ans password of someone else ??????????????

kool and can ya use in urs also ?????????????? i don't think u can inBROADBAND's ///... LOlz

neva mind .,.... and if ya wanna use tht TICK the option FOR ALL USER while dialin up ... ok

thts all

Charley

Just Do It

gary4gar said:
hey i got user id & pasword from my friend of u/l plan so want to know whether i can know that particular dataone user is online or not so that i may use his account.

Dont try that ,it will not WORK ......

Why do you wanna do ILLEGAL things? Just buy a plan, its so easy and ENJOY........[/quote

tinku said:
man ..... ,

wat r the more fetures in tht man ?????????????

i think it will cut some thing like 1rs per pulse rate ... something like tht

OPT for the U/L 900 plan not the PLUS .........

tinku dhar

In the zone

achacko@dataone.in said:
Dont try that ,it will not WORK ......

Why do you wanna do ILLEGAL things? Just buy a plan, its so easy and ENJOY........[/quote

OPT for the U/L 900 plan not the PLUS .........

man wat ya mean ????????????????

in tht without PLUS ./.... it will not cut???????????

hey man it will CHARGE me only 900 per month ??????????? thts it ??????????

priyanr

It will work , u can use any other dataone id from ur dataone connection, It will work . I don't know whats the leagal problems are. I am sure the bsnl may be logging the userid with telephone number

gary4gar said:

Top Bottom