** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Ultimate Z Fighter said:
That's normal because the UL 900 Plan also has 256 kbps speed. Check out Service Order Records to confirm if you have the Unlimited Plan.
Ultimate Z Fighter When I click on Service Order Reacords after loging on It says "Sorry. The service order record you are querying is not found." still confused :cool: by the way are you using the HOME UL 900 Plus plan too? What does your current service show as? Please tell me anyone who's on HOME UL 900 Plus or HOME UL 900 plan.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

my phone line is down but still my Dataone connection working fine.
there cheers for dataone..

hip hip hurry..
hip hip hurry..
hip hip hurry..

Brave_Hunt said:
Ultimate Z Fighter When I click on Service Order Reacords after loging on It says "Sorry. The service order record you are querying is not found." still confused :cool: by the way are you using the HOME UL 900 Plus plan too? What does your current service show as? Please tell me anyone who's on HOME UL 900 Plus or HOME UL 900 plan.

This is how my Service Order Records looks like:

*ihost.za.net/files/4/bsnl_thumb.jpg

Also, on your Service Records, the traffice should be '0'.

One more question: How did you apply for the Home UL 900? Did you have to send some application to change (if you had some other plan) your connection plan to Home UL 900[/plus]?

drsethi

Journeyman

I have Home 250 plan. When I went to BSNL to change the plan to Home UL 900 Plus (With no rental) the person there told me this plan is for new connections only. Old BSNL customers can apply for UL 900 only.While BSNL site is not very clear about this but I understand that this plan is for old customers also.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman

Thor said:
Same here!! I even hv not yet have to pay the modem Bills..infact I'm using dataone since December [2 free months , so effectively from february] . I did not receive a single DataOne Bill...And I'm worried too becoz of the same reason as stated by "joey_enigma"..What to do ?

some1 said to me that those (during the promotional offer for the 2 months started by BSNL ) have been waived off as after 3 months the call/ data usages is wiped off the server & stored for records in CD (for any use in future). I dont how true is that, but certainly wishd it were true. can any1 clarify. even i havent recd my bills since feb. i was in free 2 month plan. i havent also purchased the modem.

chaan

Broken In

Hey guys,

I cannot connect the DATAONE nowadays before 11.05 PM. At exact 11.05 PM the LINK becomes stable.... all the othertimes it is blinking 4,5 times at intervels.........ANYONE know the reason?

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

Ultimate Z Fighter said:
This is how my Service Order Records looks like:

*ihost.za.net/files/4/bsnl_thumb.jpg

Also, on your Service Records, the traffice should be '0'.

One more question: How did you apply for the Home UL 900? Did you have to send some application to change (if you had some other plan) your connection plan to Home UL 900[/plus]?
Yes Ultimate Z Fighter I had to submite an application on my local BSNL office for that and they took about one week to change my plan and then I went to their office to confirm whether they've changed my plan or not they checked and said that they've changed it from their office and when I asked why It doesn't show on my Dataone portal they said it takes some time to update their website so I waited but It's still showing my current plan as Speed 256 Kbps instead Paln - HOME UL 900 Plus :cool: althouh I'd like to mention that when I first applied for my Dataone connection I had applied for Plan - HOME 500 but still It was showing my plan as Speed 256 Kbps! rather than Plan - HOME 500 I first didn't understand but the billing was correct I could have used 1Gb monthly data transfer and the night unlimited from 2:00 AM to 8:00 PM facility was allowed so I didn't mind neither asked about it. When I changed my plan I thought It'll be change to Plan - HOME UL 900 Plus but It's still the same I tried to ask about this matter by calling on 1600 424 1600 and they said they're unable to tell me whether the plan has been changed or not and I'll have to ask about it in my local BSNL office so I made a call them and they said they've done it from their side and they don't know why my portal hasn't been unpdated. Now the only option I see is to wait for this month and see If they bill me Rs. 900.00 as a rental or not. becuse I'm helpless here.:(

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Mangal Pandey said:
some1 said to me that those (during the promotional offer for the 2 months started by BSNL ) have been waived off as after 3 months the call/ data usages is wiped off the server & stored for records in CD (for any use in future). I dont how true is that, but certainly wishd it were true. can any1 clarify. even i havent recd my bills since feb. i was in free 2 month plan. i havent also purchased the modem.

For my other username, I also did not get any single bill. I had been using since december 2005 under free trial scheme for two months and so effectively from february 2006, I have been using it. But I have not got any single bill, not even modem rental. I also heard from somewhere that the two months free becomes three months and then they charge.

I hope BSNL forgets about this and does not bill me a single time.:D

ramu

Banned

I need some info.. please help

1) Do i need a BSNL landline for broadband or will their FWP will do??
2)Does the telephone bill increase when i use broadband like previous dialup connections??
3)In the new 900 UL and 900 UL plus plan, what is the difference
4)What is MCU in those plans

T

thunderbird.117

ramu said:
I need some info.. please help

1) Do i need a BSNL landline for broadband or will their FWP will do??
2)Does the telephone bill increase when i use broadband like previous dialup connections??
3)In the new 900 UL and 900 UL plus plan, what is the difference
4)What is MCU in those plans

1. Yes you need Bsnl Landline.
2. Yes for limited package and NO for unlimited package.

#For Home Plan UL 900 Plus: Telephone Rental per month- Nil, Free Calls- Nil,
MCU charges per Pulse @ Rs. 1/- shall be applicable. Security Deposit and
Installation charges as applicable for Local/STD/ISD shall be taken from new customers.

# For Home Plan UL 900: Telephone Rental per month, Free Calls & MCU charges
per pulse shall be as per existing plan of the customer.

Did you read this *www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm ?

4. MCU?

royal

Padawan

Currently I am having Home UL 900 plus plan.However since last evening i am getting Error 691("Invalid UserId and/or Password").

I had changed the default password but that was a long time ago.I called Customer Care and the lady tried to help.However even after repeated attempts the problem was still there.She said it was working fine at their end and that I would have to call in the morning when their "Technical" persons would be available ...

one of my friends had a similar problem a few months ago...BSNL had actually provided another user with his UserId...he had to go through great trouble to rectify that.

So i was just wondering ... have any of you guys ever had this problem???
I really could use some help on this...when i am unable to download for a day I feel like fish out of water

mohit

The Hardware Labs

i had applied for change in tariff plan from home 500 to home 900 UL Plus ..how do i check if its been changed ?

the service order records show this,

*img93.imageshack.us/img93/6294/untitled8ac2.jpg

so has it been changed or not ???

how can i be 10000% sure that it has been changed ? and can i start using the unlimited plan from now itself ?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

hey friends, guess what? All my problems seem to be solved. Actually yesterday I got a letter from BSNL stating my user ID, plan, default password, etc, ... type of introductory letter to a new user. My main concern was about the plan. I was too much worried (see some of my previous posts in this thread in the last 2 weeks). Now in the letter it is clearly written that I have home 500. Now I am very happy...:):):)

I know that this is not a query of any sort but just wanted to share.

By the way, I got the letter from DE, Broadband, BBD Bagh, Kolkata...

ramu

Banned

thunderbird.117 said:
#For Home Plan UL 900 Plus: Telephone Rental per month- Nil, Free Calls- Nil,

MCU charges per Pulse @ Rs. 1/- shall be applicable. Security Deposit and

Installation charges as applicable for Local/STD/ISD shall be taken from new customers.

QUOTE]

What are MCU Charges...????

mohit

The Hardware Labs

MCU = Metered Call Units ... jst a guess..

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Bsnl Sucks

royal said:
Currently I am having Home UL 900 plus plan.However since last evening i am getting Error 691("Invalid UserId and/or Password").

I had changed the default password but that was a long time ago.I called Customer Care and the lady tried to help.However even after repeated attempts the problem was still there.She said it was working fine at their end and that I would have to call in the morning when their "Technical" persons would be available ...

one of my friends had a similar problem a few months ago...BSNL had actually provided another user with his UserId...he had to go through great trouble to rectify that.

So i was just wondering ... have any of you guys ever had this problem???
I really could use some help on this...when i am unable to download for a day I feel like fish out of water

Earlier BSNL DATA1 REALLY used to b GOOD with NO problems at all.but from JUNE onwards & with my Plan changed to H900+,things have touched ROCK BOTTOM.Have been plaughed by Error 678 & Error 691 problwms throught 24 hrs random.& also if line gets connected,it is dropped@random after 5-10 minutes.Having a Real Hrd time NOW with H900+!!!

mukul

Journeyman

i had that error for a while ...... i complained to their customer care .. they told that the problem is in banglore... and will be resolved......It was resolved too in 2 hours.... now workin hppily..... cheers!

royal

Padawan

mukul said:
i had that error for a while ...... i complained to their customer care .. they told that the problem is in banglore... and will be resolved......It was resolved too in 2 hours.... now workin hppily..... cheers!

ur lucky man...CC people over here are as ignorant as one can be.
I called again yesterday only to be told that a "Docket" has been registered and that broadband technicians are working on it :( god knows when it will be done :confused:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall

Invalid UserId and/or Password error occurs many times these days. It's not only that your connections that's hit, but all *all* the connection that particular exchange is hit.

Recently last Sunday, I couldn't connect from 6-9 PM.

Dataone is not like b4, there are frequent disconnections these days. But the good news is that they seem to last for 20-40 mins at max. barring the 180 mins last Sunday.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz

People I have been reading this post for long and am going to apply for a BSNL BB connection. I have a few question, i hope someone will answer!
1. I have a Motorola SM56 Speakerphone modem (max speed 115200bps), i hope i dont have to buy another modem. or do i have to?
2. On BSNL website (*www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone.htm) it says u need-10/100 ethernet port and Adsl CPE, i want to know what are those two things??
3. I run Windows98, do i have to get XP or something else?
Plz sum1 help, thanx!

Top Bottom