** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: **Post All BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

shyamno said:
What does the last para means?In a partcular day's happy hour if I download more than 100 MB then it will charge or In a whole month I can download only 100MB in free hours, after which it would be chargable.

What!!! Someone please confirm. I have downloaded more than 3GB of data in happy hours. If this is true then I am in a soup. Better leave BB and get back to my old dial up then.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz

Some one please break the mystery of happy hour downloading and it's charges(if any).

Hello Friends, I can feel only pity on you because im using Airtel Broadband Internet Connections "Unlimited Access" @256 kbps for just Rs.600 Per month. Better Switch to Airtel Broadband Services.

With Regards,
R.Bhuvaneshbabu
rbhuvaneshbabu@yahoo.com

PinKLip

Broken In

digitized said:
What!!! Someone please confirm. I have downloaded more than 3GB of data in happy hours. If this is true then I am in a soup. Better leave BB and get back to my old dial up then.

I am already back to my NETONE connection(my this months BB's 400mb limit is over)
Shaplus still show's free happy hour,What to do ?????
Hello Friends, I can feel only pity on you because im using Airtel Broadband Internet Connections "Unlimited Access" @256 kbps for just Rs.600 Per month. Better Switch to Airtel Broadband Services

In my city airtel is still limited to mobile only

Last edited:

mayhbp

Broken In

tell me one thing guys what is the point of unlimited usage or happy hours
if they charge for it.i think they dont or they would have mentioned it,i have been downloading for the past 9 months never have i been billed for it.
even if this is a recent development they would have mentioned it.
they would not have mentioned unlimited if it had been otherwise.

next thing ull hear is "u know the 900 ul plan they charge u if u go bove 900 mb"
my opinion its not true.
so put it to a rest guys

go4saket

Hey, is there anyone from Orissa! I am not able to connect since yesterday as I am getting an error 678. Are things alright with you or is it the same every where in Orissa... Is there a way out form this...

PinKLip

Broken In

Another anternative to Shaplus is here
Dataone Usage finder
*duf.sourceforge.net/
I have not tried it,
please try and give coments
thanks

mayhbp

Broken In

yep yesterday the same thing happned to me round about 4 am i got disconnected and then the same old 678.i think bsnl has increased the no of users more than the server can handle

PinKLip

Broken In

Anyone out there, who got UL900Plus plan???

Please give your review
thanks
regards
PinKLip

S

saiaspire

Hi guys,

I use Dataone and i have a Type I modem from BSNL.( Huwaein SMARTAX MT800)

If i start my modem, it automatically connects to the internet.

I dont want this to happen, instead i want to connect to the internet only when i want, jus like dial-up where i have to enter my userid and pass and then click dial.

One of my friends told i can do this using PPOE dialer. PLs Help.

-Sai

PinKLip

Broken In

saiaspire said:
Hi guys,

I use Dataone and i have a Type I modem from BSNL.( Huwaein SMARTAX MT800)

If i start my modem, it automatically connects to the internet.

I dont want this to happen, instead i want to connect to the internet only when i want, jus like dial-up where i have to enter my userid and pass and then click dial.

One of my friends told i can do this using PPOE dialer. PLs Help.

-Sai
Hi saiaspire
For modem help you can look here,
*www.vinuthomas.com/Forums.html
a very good forum on Dataone and other indian Broadband.
and PPOE dialer
go here
I have not used PPOE dialer, some of my friend have use it
regards
PinKLip

S

saiaspire

Thanks a lot Pink Lip!

I really needed that

PinKLip

Broken In

Please share your experience of PPOE dialer.
Thanks
Regards
PinKLip

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

A peculiar problem is cropping up for the last few days. After sometime of connecting, the link goes away and I am not aware. Suppose I am writing a important email or a long post here and after I click on 'send' or 'submit', I suddenly see the page cannot be displayed. On checking I find that the link light on the modem is gone. By that time it is too late and I have to write all over again. The link comes back on after sometime. I am just wanting to ask does anyone has this kind of experience? How to overcome it?

PinKLip

Broken In

digitized said:
A peculiar problem is cropping up for the last few days. After sometime of connecting, the link goes away and I am not aware. Suppose I am writing a important email or a long post here and after I click on 'send' or 'submit', I suddenly see the page cannot be displayed. On checking I find that the link light on the modem is gone. By that time it is too late and I have to write all over again. The link comes back on after sometime. I am just wanting to ask does anyone has this kind of experience? How to overcome it?

I think you can search for your prob in vinuthomas forum . Link in given above

cyrux

In the zone

@digitised , since its a problem with the link , its from the exchange side

deepgeek2

Broken In

I too have suffered the same problem.
The problem is that even the message of disconnection is shown a bit later than actual disconection.
This "link" thing is very strange.
It keeps coming and going for no obvious reasons.

cyrux said

cyrux said:
@digitised , since its a problem with the link , its from the exchange side

The problem is that right now there are simply too many problems from the exchange side.

jack// ani

In the zone

hi all,

i just read somewhere that change in plan is done only at first day of the month....just want to confirm if its true. as i'll be switching to 900UL.

btw....did anyone got UL plan!!!!!

thax

go4saket

Nothing as such... You can change your plan anytime according to your own convinience. You will be billed in pro-rata basis...

Top Bottom