** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

PinKLip

Broken In
Re: **Post All BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

I am on Home 250 plan, but what ever MB i download between happy hour , It shows free why ??
I used shaplus non password version,
Or it is just showing free ,but will be charged in bill ???

PLEASE make me clear .
thanks

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

PinKLip said:
I am on Home 250 plan, but what ever MB i download between happy hour , It shows free why ??
I used shaplus non password version,
Or it is just showing free ,but will be charged in bill ???

PLEASE make me clear .
thanks

u will be charged for usage b'cause they are no happy hrs in home 250.
as far shaplus is concerned it might be a bug try an updated version from here

prasad_den said:
Still any idea regarding MCU...???
MCU will be charged @1re per mb for use for phone for internet & and calling someone.between that duration the total mb Downloaded will be charged @1 re per mb.this plan is not entirely free.also there is no monthly rental for phone.

regards,
gary

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Vishal_@_forums said:
gary4gar, I used to believe the same, however, now I am not so sure. Please read the letter of this month in May 2006's Digit (page 151) The letter is by a user who was wrongfully charged for downloads done during the night hours.

He has said, and I quote:
"Say I log in at 0000 Monday, and log out at 0000 Tuesday. I schedule my downloads for six hours between 0200 and 0800 Monday. I downloaded 240 MB in the six hours. BSNL says only 240/24 * 6 = 60 MB is free, and they CHARGE SUBSCRIBERS for 180 MB."

This is really concerning. Does anyone has more details about this?

Thanks,

shyamno said:
please give any more help because I had downloaded over 500 MB in 3 days otherwise i will be in deep trouble.Please help me.Any senior member who is using or used Home 500 can clarify it better than any one.

I think there were some billing problems of the customer because there is nothing like that.u can download anything between 200hrs-800hrs.all within this time is totally free.i confirmed this with a bsnl employee.vishal the case u telling is of misbilling which can be rectified with bsnl and they will soon revert there charges.if u still not belive me u can call there all india helpline 1800-424-1600
Edit: Home 500 has 100 hrs free after that it will be charged i recieved a news from somewhere which is yet to be confired as to be extra sure do not download more than 100 mb in happy hrs
regards,
gary

Last edited:

Vishal_@_forums

Right off the assembly line

gary4gar said:
I think there were some billing problems of the customer because there is nothing like that.u can download anything between 200hrs-800hrs.all within this time is totally free.i confirmed this with a bsnl employee.vishal the case u telling is of misbilling which can be rectified with bsnl and they will soon revert there charges.if u still not belive me u can call there all india helpline 1800-424-1600
I believe you are right. I called-up bsnl a few days ago and they stated the same. Am keeping my fingers crossed till I get my bill.

Thanks for the info gary! :)

Cheers!

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman

hey thanx for the link for that unlimited home plan.
i didnt know about it.
but 1 more query.
In the Plan there is also a Home Unlimited Plus Plan, where the monthly rental is Nil. Now my question is the phone on which I have braodband installed (wish 2 migrate) also has One India Plan (299 pm/ all STD calls 1 Re/min..).
Now if i migrate 2 Home Unlimited Plus then will One India plan also exist simaletenously. (matlab dono ek saath chalega ki nahi ya fir kaun sa chalega)
Hope my question is clear.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Mangal Pandey said:
hey thanx for the link for that unlimited home plan.
i didnt know about it.
but 1 more query.
In the Plan there is also a Home Unlimited Plus Plan, where the monthly rental is Nil. Now my question is the phone on which I have braodband installed (wish 2 migrate) also has One India Plan (299 pm/ all STD calls 1 Re/min..).
Now if i migrate 2 Home Unlimited Plus then will One India plan also exist simaletenously. (matlab dono ek saath chalega ki nahi ya fir kaun sa chalega)
Hope my question is clear.

if u opted for Home Unlimited Plus Plan,then u cannot have a seprate plan for calling through.it will be automatically converted in zero rental plan.in Unlimited Plan u can have a seprate plan for phone for u will be charged seprately.both the plans has same features this is the only diffrence in them. in my opion u should go for home Unlimited Plus Plan.

jack// ani

In the zone

gary4gar said:
MCU will be charged @1re per mb for use for phone for internet & and calling someone.between that duration the total mb Downloaded will be charged @1 re per mb.this plan is not entirely free.also there is no monthly rental for phone.

hi gary4gar,

are you sure.....MCU means that?? you mean....if someone is talks on phone for an hour, and downloads 100mb in this duration, he will be charged rs.100!!! now this is unbelievable....what i think MCU mean is...you pulse rate will drop from current 3min/pulse to 1min/pulse....you have to pay 3 times more for the same voice call!!!

regards

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

jack// ani said:
hi gary4gar,

are you sure.....MCU means that?? you mean....if someone is talks on phone for an hour, and downloads 100mb in this duration, he will be charged rs.100!!! now this is unbelievable....what i think MCU mean is...you pulse rate will drop from current 3min/pulse to 1min/pulse....you have to pay 3 times more for the same voice call!!!

regards

yes,
i meant that only but messed up with per min to mb.it was a typing error

mayhbp

Broken In

Guys the link with the info has changed now it contains two plans.
1.Bsnl 900 unlimited
2.Bsnl 900 ulimited Plus

the plus one has a MUC of 1/min.but the non plus version has all the features of ur existing connection(the one u already have ie. monthly rental etc).means u dont have to mess up ur phone with all the unlimited features.

cant make up my mind on which one to go for.any ideas?

jack// ani

In the zone

mayhbp said:
Guys the link with the info has changed now it contains two plans.
1.Bsnl 900 unlimited
2.Bsnl 900 ulimited Plus

the plus one has a MUC of 1/min.but the non plus version has all the features of ur existing connection(the one u already have ie. monthly rental etc).means u dont have to mess up ur phone with all the unlimited features.

cant make up my mind on which one to go for.any ideas?

if you are not making too much voice call...then probably PLUS plan is the best.

PinKLip

Broken In

gary4gar said:
u will be charged for usage b'cause they are no happy hrs in home 250.
as far shaplus is concerned it might be a bug try an updated version from here

regards,
gary

Thanks gary4gar for reply.
I am using the leatest version of shaplus, but it still shows free during happy hour, now my limit for this month is over ,now I am switched back to netone connection.
Any one of my friends having the same problem?????

I am still confused,,, thanks any way

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

PinKLip said:
Thanks gary4gar for reply.
I am using the leatest version of shaplus, but it still shows free during happy hour, now my limit for this month is over ,now I am switched back to netone connection.
Any one of my friends having the same problem?????

I am still confused,,, thanks any way

i suggest to move to HOme unlimeted plan plus where u just have to pay the broadband rental 900 rs nothing else not even phone rental which u must be paying @280-300bucks.

btw,visit forum at 2 am then u got mania of net so it should be ok to swicth to ul plus and don't bother about any limit.:p:p:p

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Hi, I cannot connect to Dataone since last night. I am getting the error 678 (don't know what it is). I have checked the LAN cable and also the phone line and there is no problem of loose connection. Can someone shed some light on this on how to get rid of this error. All the indicators (Link, power and LAN) are on steadily.

Please help.

salils

Journeyman

digitized said:
Hi, I cannot connect to Dataone since last night. I am getting the error 678 (don't know what it is). I have checked the LAN cable and also the phone line and there is no problem of loose connection. Can someone shed some light on this on how to get rid of this error. All the indicators (Link, power and LAN) are on steadily.

Please help.

the same problem withme on my LANDLINE INTERNET of BSNL

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

how to change from "HOME 250 PLAN" to "HOME 900 PLAN".

can you guys tell me the PROCEDURE.

CURRENTLY i'm getting bill around 1000-1500 bucks.

go4saket

Very simple... Just go to your nearest BSNL office and give them an application to do so. Do mention your phone number, customer ID and your BB user name for a faster service. The rest remains to them...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

digitized said:

error 678 is when a remote server we are tring to connect is taking to long to respond.solution:the server might be busy so try againg latter.if problem remains contact BSNL.on ur part keep trying again & again

regards,
gary

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz

gary4gar said:
Edit: Home 500 has 100 hrs free after that it will be charged i recieved a news from somewhere which is yet to be confired as to be extra sure do not download more than 100 mb in happy hrs
regards,
gary

What does the last para means?In a partcular day's happy hour if I download more than 100 MB then it will charge or In a whole month I can download only 100MB in free hours, after which it would be chargable.

go4saket

Can two people connect to BSNL BB at the same time using the same user ID and password. Well, it was possible some time back, I am sure, but what about now. I heard that such feature has been disabled now, but I am not sure how true it is. Can someone check it out and post the result...

Top Bottom