** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

PinKLip

Broken In
Re: **Post All BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Any one on Home500 plan??
Today I applied for migration to H500, h250 is too less, my this month limits(410mbs) is overed in just 10days.
Now I have stop using datsone, back to NETONE acountless dialup........
BTW if anyone having on H500 plz give your feedback .
Thanks
Regards
PinKLip

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

@pinklip: confirm from everywhere (local exchange, customer support), if possible get in writing about your change in plan from the local exchange. They will tell you that after 3-4 days it will be activated. You will ring them continuously to get the confirmation and they will get fed up and tell you that h500 has been activated. In reality it will be not. And then after transferring >4GB per month for the next two months, they will tell you innocently that you are still on h250 and you will be charged Rs.10000 on your bill for 2 months. Don't take anything for granted, I have had this very experience. If they still send me bill based on h250 (I have transferred >6GB of data this month BTW), I will simply not give them the money and take the airtel 256kbps unlimited connection at Rs.999. BSNL dataone simply sux.

sam_1710

Youngling

Any one using HOME 900 UL plan???

Hello....!!!!! Any one using the unlimited Home 900 plan from BSNL...
Please tell me the Pros and cons!!!!!
Thank you!!!

cyberzook

Journeyman

digitized said:
Can someone else with home 500 plan confirm what is written in the extreme left column?

[2006-05]Service Records
Service:All Services Domain:All Domains

Total Send Volume(GB) Total Receive Volume(GB) Total Volume(GB) Total Duration(hour)
0.171 1.108 1.279 53.85

[Next Page] [Last Page] Page 1 / 7 Total 129 Records

Service Name Start Time Stop Time Send[KB] Receive[KB] Total[KB] Duration[second] Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited[For HOME 500/1000/1800/3300 plan only])

Speed 256 Kbps 2006/05/24 16:55:16 2006/05/24 17:42:56 769 3264 4033 2860 4033
Speed 256 Kbps 2006/05/24 13:40:40 2006/05/24 14:37:40 2073 5277 7350 3420 7350

I am having home 500 since july last year

cyberzook

Journeyman

Now after configuring the modem(UT-300R2) for "always on" I am facing a problem with azureus..
the NAT & DHT are remaining firewalled(red/yellow), getting very low d/l speeds..
Help!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

cyberzook said:
Now after configuring the modem(UT-300R2) for "always on" I am facing a problem with azureus..
the NAT & DHT are remaining firewalled(red/yellow), getting very low d/l speeds..
Help!

Check out www.portforward.com for configuring your particular modem for azarues. Check that in the local modem server 192.168.1.1, under the section virtual server, your particular application is added with your particular port number.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

Any one on Home500 plan??
Today I applied for migration to H500, h250 is too less, my this month limits(410mbs) is overed in just 10days.
Now I have stop using datsone, back to NETONE acountless dialup........
BTW if anyone having on H500 plz give your feedback .
Thanks
Regards
PinKLip
the best thing about home 500 is happy hrs

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

I have one really odd case.

I use Dataone Usage Finder to check my usage for Home 500 Plan.

Lately, that is on 24th, i checked my usage to see i had used .9GB(excluding night time of course:D )
However, when i checked in the morning today, it showed .84GB and now, when i checked in the night it was .54GB:confused:

Now tell me whats happening here. This all can lead me to a big bill now...
I thought DUF was reliable than Shaplus as it seperates mixed usage as well..:cry:

PinKLip

Broken In

I have one really odd case.

I use Dataone Usage Finder to check my usage for Home 500 Plan.

Lately, that is on 24th, i checked my usage to see i had used .9GB(excluding night time of course )
However, when i checked in the morning today, it showed .84GB and now, when i checked in the night it was .54GB

Now tell me whats happening here. This all can lead me to a big bill now...
I thought DUF was reliable than Shaplus as it seperates mixed usage as well..
There is another application called "WatchWAN"
Get it here-----
*duf.sourceforge.net/watchwan/
You can try it

calvin

Broken In

anyone using plan 900?????
do please tell ur opinion about it. a friend of mine feels the speeds are not 256 always.
but i wanna b sure. cause am planning to change from 500 to 900 plan
please reply soon

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

When I log into my account's usage finder, it always adds up my night time usage in the total recieve volume. How do I know the total usage that I am being charged for?
Furthermore, is there any way to know only the current month's usage?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

@aryayush
u can use DataOne-Bandwidth 2.4
*www.shaplus.com/dataone/index.htm

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Heard unconfirmed reports that night unlimited will be taken away from home 500 plan. Anyone heard of it? I may be completely wrong and insane to say this, but someone please confirm.:((

Actually I saw this posted in another tech forum.:(

a_medico

Chillum Baba

Does anybody use Modem with wireless access point for dataone?

plz tell me which one to be preferred. i have heard of netgear.

what is the approximate price?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
BSNL Dataone problem...

these days i noticed dataone becoming harder to connect. sometimes suddenly dataone stops the connection(i mean the icon is there,but i cant browse the net). sometimes when connecting i get the message "password is invalid" while it is a saved password and is perfectly valid. and sometimes while connecting its like "the server did not respond in a timely manner"

is it just me?

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Re: BSNL Dataone problem...

yes, i am facing the same problem from many days, it happened 3-4 times. The saved password which was correct was rejected and also even when its connected not even single page of sites opens. But it happens sometimes only not for whole day. it gets working after 15-30min.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

hey this is not a sticky anymore & also all members have rep power 0 excepct mods.some changes sre in progess...

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

Hey guys I'm using adsl HUAWEI SmartAX MT880 moden and when I try to confiure it through *192.168.1.1/ nothing happenes I get the message that "The page cannot be displayed" can anyone tell me why I can't open it?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

first set lan i.p address to 192.168.1.100 & then try

Top Bottom