** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

sukesh1090

Adam young
yup connected my Speedtouch modem directly to my computer.searching for the SNR value in the device page.

- - - Updated - - -

ok got it.
Uptime: 0 days, 0:19:41
Modulation: G.992.5 Annex A
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 511 / 2.044
Data Transferred (Sent/Received) [KB/KB]: 0,00 / 0,00
Output Power (Up/Down) [dBm]: 11,5 / 1,0
Line Attenuation (Up/Down) [dB]: 3,5 / 9,5
SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]: 26,5 / 24,0

Vendor ID (Local/Remote): TMMB / BDCM
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote): 0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote): 0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote): 0 / 0
Loss of Link (Remote): 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote): 1 / 0
FEC Errors (Up/Down): 1.157.872 / 1.652
CRC Errors (Up/Down): 4.154 / 220
HEC Errors (Up/Down): 15.589 / 3

kaz

right here
My net is acting weird since yesterday... Browsing speed is very slow like 10-20KBps and even Facebook won't open properly, some images won't load in feeds....While downloading is as usual I get 50-60kbps anytime.... Why so?

- - - Updated - - -

SOLVED !!! :D

amjath

Human Spambot
After facing SNR issues after 6PM, I decided to use my another wireless modem from BSNL. This
*3.bp.blogspot.com/-wIjI_kLk4Yw/T07...CU/s1600/BSNL-WA-3002-G4-Wi-fi-ADSL-Modem.jpg

The router shows amazing SNR values, I never got this far :D
*i.imgur.com/SCBmNPO.png

So is it modem issues??

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
if everything else is same(wires,splitter etc) then check line connector at the back of problem modem for dust/rusting/blackening on the 2 copper segments inside.

sam1

Journeyman
I hope the guys in Kolkata know that BSNL is going to make the currently free night unlimited downloads chargeable (per MB) from 01-07-2014.

kaz

right here
BSNL showered its blessings upon me...Was getting 4mbps since yesterday evening till today morning even when the 8gb @4mbps was used in the beginning of the month...downloaded more than 10gigs...thought that this will continue for some days :|

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
My net is acting weird since yesterday... Browsing speed is very slow like 10-20KBps and even Facebook won't open properly, some images won't load in feeds....While downloading is as usual I get 50-60kbps anytime.... Why so?

- - - Updated - - -

SOLVED !!! :D
How did you solve this???

LegendKiller

In the zone
i am living in indirapuram, ghaziabad and am looking for a wifi connection. does anyone have any experience regarding bsnl wifi and how reliable it is?

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
Can anybody here access the BSNL Self-Care portal?

- - - Updated - - -

And can anybody suggest which is the best plan for Chandigarh Tri-City? (Any network) I am thinking of getting a FTTH connection. Is there any ISP that provides FTTH other than BSNL?

amjath

Human Spambot

- - - Updated - - -

And can anybody suggest which is the best plan for Chandigarh Tri-City? (Any network) I am thinking of getting a FTTH connection. Is there any ISP that provides FTTH other than BSNL?

Its opening for me, cant access the page since i'm from south :D

kaz

right here

Mine is the east one....Few days back the options under the service tab ware not working...After some day couldn't even login there...Back to the first problem now

And the site you have linked up opens here :)

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
Mine is the east one....Few days back the options under the service tab ware not working...After some day couldn't even login there...Back to the first problem now

And the site you have linked up opens here :)

I am in Chandigarh and when I try to open it, it just keeps loading but doesnt show up. When I force stop it, it shows only the limited elements which my browser was able to retrieve. I have tried all browsers and other websites are loading up as normal so cant really figure out the problem.

Top Bottom