** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Poltergeist

Broken In
prakash kerala said:
First Check for any telephone line faults.otherwise it has to do with your CPE.

The telephone lines do not have any fault.I get an error message saying the operation timed out.By the way what is a CPE.

The line indicator light on the modem is orange sometimes and sometimes green.Does it have anything to do with my problem.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
@achacko: please refer to the following pages for a modem specific instructions
*chennai.bsnl.co.in/BBS/ChangePass2.htm
*www.appaji.net/stuff/dataone/bdah.html

Retro

Journeyman
Guys, I am having a problem checking Email from the website. When I check my Email using Outlook Express, everything works perfectly. However, when I goto dataone.in and enter UN and Pass, click Ok, it says "Page Not Found". If I type some wrong UN and try, it gives "Invalid Username". I tried using IE also.

Charley

Just Do It
desertwind said:
@achacko: please refer to the following pages for a modem specific instructions
*chennai.bsnl.co.in/BBS/ChangePass2.htm
*www.appaji.net/stuff/dataone/bdah.html

What I meant was the login and password is INVALID :)

retro said:
Guys, I am having a problem checking Email from the website. When I check my Email using Outlook Express, everything works perfectly. However, when I goto dataone.in and enter UN and Pass, click Ok, it says "Page Not Found". If I type some wrong UN and try, it gives "Invalid Username". I tried using IE also.

I've been facing the problem since many weeks now. I guess they have screwed that and will not do anything abt it. I called up their cust care and some bloke said give complaint, i gave almost 20 and no response.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Bsnl broad band billing probelm, with income tax

guys i need help with bsnl broad band ,
i want to connect the broad band for my home pc but i need to get the bill for the shop (as expenses).i ll be benifited on showing expense from the income taxes.
on the bsnl forum they gave, me i found there was a land line number that i need to connect the broad band , and a seperate billing address.

some one pleae hlep me....

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Bsnl broad band billing probelm, with income tax

eureca_eureca said:
guys i need help with bsnl broad band ,
i want to connect the broad band for my home pc but i need to get the bill for the shop (as expenses).i ll be benifited on showing expense from the income taxes.
on the bsnl forum they gave, me i found there was a land line number that i need to connect the broad band , and a seperate billing address.

some one pleae hlep me....
could u reexplain the whole thing? I cant understand a word. i've got a bsnl broadband. Maybe i could be of help<> :D

selva1966

Journeyman
I also do not understand your question fully. But it appears that you want evade income tax.

That will not be encouraged in this forum :D In any forum :p :p

eureca_eureca

In the zone
selva1966 said:
I also do not understand your question fully. But it appears that you want evade income tax.

That will not be encouraged in this forum :D In any forum :p :p

dude i want some concession to be got on my income tax, rather than increasing it i can find way to decrease the expenses,
thats my choice , and to be proud of my self , i pay income taxes , sales taxes and use no pirated softwares :D eh eh ehe h got it

now let me tell u guys in short ..
i want to use BB on my home pc and bill amount to appear on my shop bsnl land line bill for the internet usage...
cos in the reg form i found a diffrent billing address...can this be used to do that ?

Thx in advance ...

and they have been asking for the copy iof the recent bill , i think its possible ...can a mod help me out , GRUDGE , Raabo , any buddy readin this

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
That wont be possible. the BB will be billed only with the telephone which you've registered. And if you register BB with your shop no, you'll be forced to select any one of the business plans, since home plans would be given only to individual telephones.

Any why dont you people use the sticky for all DataOne related queries ? Reporting...

kato

Karthiksn
actually we had asked it to make a sticky i guess ur topic was merged with sticky now and regarding ur queries. If u had registered the broadband in the name of ur landline at home u will get it their only and also if u had given address of ur shop then ur BB would br connected in ur office not in ur house

Edit: Forgot to say the topic is not that big to have its own section as it would be flooded with the queries in form of different threads which wud be terribaly painful to look

shoegoe

Broken In

Hi guys
Some prob/doubts in dataone:

I installed SmartAX MT882 in XP through usb without any problem[No detection error .. nothing in the first time]. "Huawei MT882 USB Remote Network Device" was adden to my network connections.

i tried to install a PPPoE dailer RASPPPOE. I liked to control my connection through a dialer rather than inbuild PPPoE dialer in the modem.But when i choose Huawei MT882 USB Remote Network Device in the RASPPPoE list, it stated below.

*img369.imageshack.us/img369/7320/dataonee15ko.th.jpg

I was able to use the broadband through the inbuild pppoe dialer though.I would like to know how to install a PPPoE dialer so that i can turn on and off the modem like a dial up survice. Awaiting reply

Please also lead me how to install the same ( even with the os dialer)

kato

Karthiksn
if u want to use it with the RASPPPOE then try and install ur modem through eternet card it may work then

Retro

Journeyman
I'm having a dam problem here. Whenever I try to goto BSNL Dataone's Portal, that idiotic page never loads and stops. I have to press Refresh twice so that the page loads. Same thing happens after I login, Have to click Refresh twice. Now After I press Refresh 6 times and login, to the left there are the 5 links. I click Service records but nothing happens, I click it 5 times but same except a blue background loads to the right. Anyone else having this problem. Now I can't check my usage too. :(

Please Help me out
Retro

kato

Karthiksn
its a problem u will have to bear with if u r not using IE so whenever going to the portal use internet explorer

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
no use
tried in proper IE

logsin but no response on lciking on user info. same blue screen with options

also earlier on clicking i used to get "operation timedout"
im using
dataone bandwidth finder from shaplus.com

but its doin nothing too

kato

Karthiksn
yes sometimes ZA causes trouble it sometimes stops me from going to some sites too. Shut it down then try and also get the latest shaplus 1.3 version it works fine

Top Bottom