amitava82

MMO Addict
wow you guys already finished before it started shipping. which store did you buy it from? Received from Flipkart. Came in a paper pouch like those driver CDs.
*picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IFQ76niqqFcAfNCIh1GBCA?feat=directlink

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
wow you guys already finished before it started shipping. which store did you buy it from? Received from Flipkart. Came in a paper pouch like those driver CDs.
*picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IFQ76niqqFcAfNCIh1GBCA?feat=directlink

They seem to distribute all their products in that form only. I also received AC:B in those driver packets. :neutral:

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Got my copy today. Trimmed down packaging, I must say.

I'll start playing after Sunday.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Playing this since afternoon. Got stuck in a walled chamber with nothing to do after 18/19 Test Chambers. :-?

Loving this Game. I played Portal only some days back, so it makes this all the more fun! :razz:

In Chapter 6 - Part II now. :)

Just Loved the turn of events in Chapter 5. ;-)

Loving the maps and the challenges.. And, this is not as easy as Portal, too. :))

sygeek

Technomancer
Ha! Got it for free, an acquaintance from IRC gifted me both the parts on steam, rich *******.

Almost done with Portal 1,its a masterpiece, i was a dumbo to have missed this game.

Finished Portal 1, i want the cake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reached Chapter 2 in Portal 2. I kind of missed the female GlaDoS voice at the start of the game, but i was so happy when it came back. :D

Top Bottom