Sarath

iDota
umm...i have to finally ask this. What is Portal 2? what kinda game?

Everyone;s talking about it. I dont wanna be the last human on this planet to be unaware of this game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*4.bp.blogspot.com/-KYDbRJabbGI/TVakh6zx7CI/AAAAAAAAABs/l4OlREU3DmA/s1600/portal_2_lg.jpg

Its a puzzle game.There will be a gun which can shoot 2 portals. After shooting, you should get into one and will get out of another. Figure that out.. and go crazy.

Sarath

iDota
Hmm that seems interesting. Looks like now i know what to get after L A Noire.

also will it be better on a PC or PS3 gameplay wise. Since it looks like a FPS.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Hmm that seems interesting. Looks like now i know what to get after L A Noire.

also will it be better on a PC or PS3 gameplay wise. Since it looks like a FPS.

the PS3 copy also comes with the PC key so you can unlock it in steam in your PC also :grin:

_

tkin

Back to school!!
the PS3 copy also comes with the PC key so you can unlock it in steam in your PC also :grin:

_
Does that mean ps3 gamers can sell this key off to pc users? brb, going to call a friend who owns a ps3, lets see if I can convince him to buy the game.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Does that mean ps3 gamers can sell this key off to pc users? brb, going to call a friend who owns a ps3, lets see if I can convince him to buy the game.

haha!! that is not possible. it works like this Valve Reveals How Steam Will Work for PS3, 'Portal 2' | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

in short: your PSN id would be tied to your steam account so you can play on your PS3 or PC or Mac :grin:

_

tkin

Back to school!!
haha!! that is not possible. it works like this Valve Reveals How Steam Will Work for PS3, 'Portal 2' | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

in short: your PSN id would be tied to your steam account so you can play on your PS3 or PC or Mac :grin:

_
Too bad, *cries*

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Download the soundtrack Portal 2 and some ringtones for Android & iPhone - if you want.

Link here:-
Official Portal 2 Website - Music

Source here:-
Official Portal 2 Website - Blog

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Thanks for the link. ;-)

Anyways Check this:-

*www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/miracle-of-sound/3146-Wheatleys-Song-Portal-2

hdknitro

bringing the world down
Well guys, I just finished Portal 2. The game felt lonely, even though the comical thoughts of the AI fill some of that loneliness but still the game lacks the presence of a real-time game play. The game unravels some very good puzzles. A nice background story but I would suggest this game does not belong to a FPS genre as "WWW. GameSpot.com" has quoted. So In that accordance i would like to give the game a 6.5/10

gameranand

Living to Play
hdknitro said:
Well guys, I just finished Portal 2. The game felt lonely, even though the comical thoughts of the AI fill some of that loneliness but still the game lacks the presence of a real-time game play. The game unravels some very good puzzles. A nice background story but I would suggest this game does not belong to a FPS genre as "WWW. GameSpot.com" has quoted. So In that accordance i would like to give the game a 6.5/10
Well I liked the game for the reason you didn't liked it. I liked it because its different from normal games.

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Portal does not actually belongs to First Person Shooter Genre. Becoz U dun have to shoot anyone in Portal. :p

It defines its own genre and is one of a kind. :)

Actually you can term it as Puzzle Genre.

max_007

Broken In
:music: :music:
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh, how we laughed and laughed,
Except I wasn’t laughing,
Under the circumstances I’ve been shockingly nice..

You want your freedom take it,
That’s what I’m counting on,
I used to want you dead but,
Now I only want you gone. :music: :music:

gr8 game after a long time :) :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hey! I just purchased Portal 2 from Flipkart but it is to be installed using steam and I dont have internet connection on that PC. Is it possible to install it without using steam? :))

Top Bottom