Portal 2

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The sequel to Portal.

[youtube]tax4e4hBBZc[/youtube]

[youtube]A88YiZdXugA[/youtube]

Coming on April 18, unless 'Valve time' kicks in. :p

Pre-order @ $45 - Save 10% on Portal 2 on Steam [*cdn.store.steampowered.com/public/images/v5/platforms/platform_steamplay.png]

I'm waiting for the retail version anyways. :)

Coming on Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Mac.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Re: Crysis 2 discussion

Does anyone know when Portal 2 will be out..coz I saw on some site that it'll be released in April but does anyone have specific dates ??

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Crysis 2 discussion

Does anyone know when Portal 2 will be out..coz I saw on some site that it'll be released in April but does anyone have specific dates ??
Have You ever heard of google??
Portal 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Before anyone points that this is wikipedia, I got the link by googling.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Intencity.in told me that pre-orders should begin in the last week of March. Guess what, it is the last week of March now.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
:) Release dates suck...But still they are things which keep us gamers holding on with patience...
@vicky and @gameranand
You guys should really try Portal 1 it's truly an engaging experience....
It's what Valve is best at...Valve focuses on novel ideas for a game and guess what these ideas really tick...

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
:) Release dates suck...But still they are things which keep us gamers holding on with patience...
@vicky and @gameranand
You guys should really try Portal 1 it's truly an engaging experience....
It's what Valve is best at...Valve focuses on novel ideas for a game and guess what these ideas really tick...
Also valve brings out one game per decade, like half life 2 ep 3 which will be launched sometime next 10 years or so, jokes aside portal was an amazing game.

Top Bottom