.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
Reached Chapter 2 in Portal 2. I kind of missed the female GlaDoS voice at the start of the game, but i was so happy when it came back. :D
I am wondering how you managed to close the game and do anything else while on PC.

And i found this on some site. -
Portal Movie Style Poster

*images.coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/portal_movie_style_poster.jpg
Chell looks so beautiful . *drooling*

Last edited:

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
@DigitalDude- nah man, i don't think Valve did it.

@gameranand- come on man, of course its chell.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I am still playing Chapter 7.....Still waiting for the game to end....But it goes on and on...

:p

tkin

Back to school!!
I haven't yet played the game, waiting for my new system and exams to get over, this game deserves some love, can't give that until exams are over.

mitraark

Decrepit
Just finished the game 10 minutes ago , took around 5 hours .. really excellent !!! The hugeness of the maps was really making it hard . The ending was really funnt :D Definately rcommended.

I should mention i thought GlaDOS sucked in this game , she talked too much , with sarcasm and expressions and all , in PORTAL she was the automated voice that was better.

abhidev

Human Spambot
some portal 2 stats form gamespot

*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2011/137/Portal_2_10077_640screen.jpg

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
^^
interesting info.
@mitraark - yeah, GLADoS wasn't that good in portal 2, but Wheatley made up for everything. one of the best character evaarrrr.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Wheatley:""I can just hack it. AAAAAAA, *buzz* That's not it.. okay.. AAAAAB, *buzz* oh wait, did i do it?".
EPIC :grin:
BTW finished it.

Top Bottom