Poor Jokes Thread

ashs1

Padawan
^another version :
Relatives or parents's friends : Kya karte ho beta ??
Me : Engineering
Relatives or parents's friends : acchha..humme Lagaa Padaai-Wadaai Karte Hoge.. :D :p
Me : :-x :muttering: :censored:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1 Aadmi Raat Mei Sharab Pee Kar Ghar Aaya,
Aur Sote-Sote Bhagwan Ko Pyara Ho Gaya.

Upar Jakar Usne Bhagwan Se Jeene Ka Dusra Chance Maanga,
Bhagwan Ne Use Murgi Banakr Waps Bhej Diya.
Murgi Bankar Usne 1 Anda Diya,

Jaise Hi Usne Ande Ko Dekha To Uske Hosh Udd Gaye...
Anda Sone Ka Tha..
Khushi Mein Usne zor lagaya aur Ek or Anda Diya.....

Aur
Jaise Hi Wo Teesra Anda Dene k liye ZORR Lagane laga to Uske Sar Pe Kisi Ne Joota Maara...
Aur Jab Usne Aankhein Kholi To Usne Dekha Biwi Chilla Rahi Thi....
?
?
?

Uth Jaa kutte !!!!!
Subah subah Bistar Pe Tatti Kiye Jaa Raha Hai..!! :rofl:
Holy ****!!!!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
A regular joke in whatsapp

This is the final notice! Hello everyone, it seems that all the warnings were real, the use of WhatsApp cost money from summer 2014. If you send this string to 18 different on your list, your icon will be blue and will be free for you. If you do not believe me see tomorrow at 6 pm ending WhatsApp have to pay to open it, this is by law This message is to inform all of our users, our servers have recently been very congested, so we are asking you to help us solve this problem. We require our active users to forward this message to each of the people in your contact list to confirm our active users using WhatsApp, if you do not send this message to all your contacts WhatsApp will then start to charge you. Your account will remain inactive with the consequence of losing all your contacts. Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of Whatsapp ) we have had an over usage of user names on whatsapp Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or whatsapp will no longer recognise your activation. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the Whatsapp team” WhatsApp is going to cost us money soon. The only way that it will stay free is if you are a frequent user i.e. you have at least 10 people you are chatting with. To become a frequent user send this message to 10 people who receive it (2 ticks) and your WhatsApp logo should turn blue

Once I got this msg from someone.

10 seconds later "Not Working"

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Boy asked God, 'Why she loves rose which dies in a day,
but doesn't love me who dies for her every day?'
God replied, 'Mast hai! Put it on Facebook!'

- - - Updated - - -

Dangerous Dosti:

Main ghar late aaya toH Dad ne puchha:"Where were you?"

Maine kaha:"Friend k ghar tha."

Dad ne mere hi samne mere 10 friends ko call kiya.

4 ne kaha:"Ha Uncle,Yehi par tha."

2 ne kaha:"Abhi just nikla hai."

3 ne kaha:"Yehi hai Uncle,Padh raha hai,Phone du kya?"

1 ne to had hi kar di,kaha:"Ha Papa bolo kya hua"...!!!

(Ab bolo HAR EK friend zaroori hota hai!!) :) :p

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Guys, please post the jokes in English. :/
It's the common language, which works for all.

ashs1

Padawan
Come on anorion.. Not exactly a nsfw joke..
:-/..rough translation :

A boy drops a lady at her home. The lady requests the boy to stay at her place as it was getting dark and late. As it was indeed late, the boy agreed. The lady said : you can sleep in bittu's room. The boy politely refuses and said : it's Ok, aunty. I'll sleep here in the living room couch.
Next day, a beautiful girl comes and wakes him up.
Boy : whoa.. Who are you??
Girl : I am bittu.. Who are you??
Boy : I am an idiot. :-x

Top Bottom