Please support, circulate and sign this petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
THIS WILL TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME AND WILL SAVE A CREATURE – AND HOPEFULLY REMOVE THIS SO-CALLED 'ARTIST'!!!

Hi all,

this is a very serious matter...

In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/5879/att00001ah9.th.jpg

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/9725/att00002kd6.th.jpg

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/7337/att00003cf9.th.jpg

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/9697/att00004ns0.th.jpg

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/4383/att00005gs9.th.jpg

Does it look like art to you? I think not... just some-ones morbid fascination with death of poor animals..!

But this is not all ... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was is actually art,.... so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008.

WE NEED TO STOP HIM for good and NOW..!

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

I guess pictures speak a million words.
Please sign the petition here to stop the cruelty!
*www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition.html

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Whats the language ? can try Babel Fish or something like that if we know the lang.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Costa Rica's official language is Spanish, but i dont anything in his post to be translated.

And it's barely understandable.All i managed to filter out is the death of a dog.

@OP
Why?How? Please Explain.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
was he sketching the starving dog and got award for the art ?

weird man

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Edited my first post. So, it should make you guys sign the petition now. I didn't want to post the pics, but since many of them missed the news in the papers an dI got this in my mail, I thought I'll post it here.

din

Tribal Boy
Done.

Sick people. Hes an artist ? ? Killing a dog is an art ? WOW

Some one should tie a rope in his neck and keep him in the gallery for a week :mad:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Signed.I am appalled.And I used to think animals don't have brain.:mad:

People like this should rot very badly in hell.How on earth can people stoop down to such low level?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
sick unto the extremes

look at the 2nd and 3rd pics, as if he was saying "please stop this and release me"

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Signed!!!
That painter's d!ck should be cut in name of art and then he should be painted!!!:x :x :x :x

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Signed :(
Apparently, those PETA guys tried to sue Vodafone for making the Pug run behind the bus in their ad. Now what are they doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom