Photo Projects - Practical Approach

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, You can see index like thing on the other thread (learn photography with me).

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
that'll be awesome, it will also give us a chance to figure out which projects we've missed and then do them. BTW what is the plan for the next project? are we doing star trails? although I might not be able to do it considering the amount of pollution (both light and smoke) in gurgaon

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I wanted to do star trails but the sky is cloudy even in summers ...you can try starry sky type of shots

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
No stars in gurgaon, the entire sky has this orange haze on it :confused:

Or is there is any other idea for a project then lets do that

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Puddle reflections

since we've been debating a revival of this thread lets start with a super easy project. The objective is to get some reflection shots in puddles of water.

*designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/street-puddle-photography3.jpg

1.Can be done with any cam/phone etc.
2.Important point is that the closer the camera is to the puddle the more feild of view you'll get in the puddle. So keep the camera almost touching the water.
3. Can't find a puddle? empty a bucket and make your own
4. need more advise? Puddle photography

examples

*sweetgrace.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553deebaf88340133ece8bceb970b-500wi

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Is anyone trying the puddle project? Do give it a shot, i guess it would be raining in most places. If not then make your own puddles

nac

Aspiring Novelist
It's not raining here... But luckily it did yesterday, it was late and I didn't dare to go out in rain to take the shot. Self made puddle is not that impressive.

kaz

right here
Thanks !!!!!! Actually, this pic is from a Zoological Park....Flamingos by the side of an artificial pond....

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Hey guys i have a pic but i am not able to fix it. As i am not that good at PP. can somebody help me, Specially fixing the blown out sky.

here is the link to download the pic.
Download

nac

Aspiring Novelist
There is no cloud/sky detail to bring back and the over exposed part of the sky doesn't look bad either.

Top Bottom