Perfumes Discussion Generals - Scorching hot summer time !

Piyush

Lanaya
Im at 0 level regarding this discussion may be because whenever I used to apply one (mostly before someone's party or such gathering) family members used to taunt "Lagale... nahaya to hoga nahi aaj tu" :lol:

So... tell me this. Are perfume really good for scorching heat? Or its just mood specific luxury?

tkin

Back to school!!
Im at 0 level regarding this discussion may be because whenever I used to apply one (mostly before someone's party or such gathering) family members used to taunt "Lagale... nahaya to hoga nahi aaj tu" :lol:

So... tell me this. Are perfume really good for scorching heat? Or its just mood specific luxury?
Perfumes don't last long, I use it at times when going out with girls, otherwise what's the use? :p

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^are you using the right concentration ? Not all perfumes have same longevity. Few last beyond 12+` hours.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Perfumes do really last long, especially the ones girls use.

Also, as already said, it gradually becomes one's signature; I (or anyone) can identify some persons by just smelling their perfumes' scent.

But I don't use perfumes just for the reason that good perfumes costs too much when compared to deos.

In deos, I use KS red, Park Avenue Cool Blue or good morning if nothing is available; keep myself away from axe and the choco hoards.

Once I went to a premium gifting shop to buy a deo for one of my friend and I have to say the prices of the perfumes just blew me away. The least costly was around 2k.

PS: Did anyone know that deo and bodysprays were different things ? I came to know about this just a couple of months ago through a friend.

PPS: Any avid deo user please give suggestions on a good deo for this scorching heat ? I generally sweat a lot and affect of any deo hardly lies for hours. I prefer a bit strong ones.

ratul

█████████████████
Perfumes do really last long, especially the ones girls use.

Also, as already said, it gradually becomes one's signature; I (or anyone) can identify some persons by just smelling their perfumes' scent.

But I don't use perfumes just for the reason that good perfumes costs too much when compared to deos.

In deos, I use KS red, Park Avenue Cool Blue or good morning if nothing is available; keep myself away from axe and the choco hoards.

Once I went to a premium gifting shop to buy a deo for one of my friend and I have to say the prices of the perfumes just blew me away. The least costly was around 2k.

PS: Did anyone know that deo and bodysprays were different things ? I came to know about this just a couple of months ago through a friend.

PPS: Any avid deo user please give suggestions on a good deo for this scorching heat ? I generally sweat a lot and affect of any deo hardly lies for hours. I prefer a bit strong ones.

woah, even i prefer these deos (along with Park Avenue Delve), KS and Park avenues are the only deos i found to last me the whole working day, axe being the worst loosing it's affect in <4hrs..
Heck i can smell park avenue in my clothes even the next day.. :p

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
^Attars or Ittars?
My cousin had one. natural perfumed oils, long lasting due to no alcohol but more of a flowery scent.
Haven't found one with more of a masculine smell

$hadow

Geek in making
I am using Tommy Hilfiger perfume as of now. But was having no knowledge regarding all the matter put on this thread. Will follow you get more info regarding perfume.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Tried two perfumes:

*www.purpleperfume.ae/images/medium/burberry-london-for-men-main.jpg
Burberry - London for Men
It has that warm smell with woody texture laced with lavender. Hard to describe but very masculine and gritty. I haven't had chance to try more. Just the initial impressions. More suited for winter.

*www.mytrendylady.com/img/products/products_45_412979786Code%201.jpg
Giorgio Armani - Armani Code
It's kind of mysterious smelling but very versatile and likeable at first use. Soft, creamy, fuzzy, floral smelling. Like it much. Will be using for a month and see how well it grows on me.

Costlier the perfume, more unique the signature. :( How am I suppose to choose between sealed $100 perfumes if I can't smell'em 1st?

ssb1551

Technomancer
Tried two perfumes:

*www.purpleperfume.ae/images/medium/burberry-london-for-men-main.jpg
Burberry - London for Men
It has that warm smell with woody texture laced with lavender. Hard to describe but very masculine and gritty. I haven't had chance to try more. Just the initial impressions. More suited for winter.

*www.mytrendylady.com/img/products/products_45_412979786Code%201.jpg
Giorgio Armani - Armani Code
It's kind of mysterious smelling but very versatile and likeable at first use. Soft, creamy, fuzzy, floral smelling. Like it much. Will be using for a month and see how well it grows on me.

A very good thread Faun. I too like collecting good perfumes, err, EDT. Perfumes are way too expensive and very difficult to find in our country. The only good, genuine perfume I've ever seen in India is Ferrari Essence Oud. I've so far used Police Dark Wing which doesn't last long enough, Davidoff Silver Shadow - the best EDT I've used so far, Azzaro Pour Homme - a very manly EDT, Calvin Klein Eternity - very good longevity.

setanjan123

In the zone
Hello. Nice thread. Recently i recieved a United Colors of Benetton EDT(Eau De Toilette). Its fragrance is great. I was wondering what is the best way to apply an EDT. Is it safe to apply on skin?

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ LOL :D..If you a 1st time user of EDTs go with reliable ones like Davidoff, Calvin Klein & so on. My bet is go for Davidoff Silver Shadow.

flyingcow

Shibe
what!! no one here uses FOGG?
Fogg...no gas onli perfume
Duru duruuuu

on a serious note when i have to use perfume i have a armani Amitabh Bacchan special which my friend gifted me..

Top Bottom