PC Buying Guide 2011- Q4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarath

iDota
Re: PC Buying Guide - July 2011

Umm no one's interested in post #186 *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...c-buying-guide-july-2011-a-7.html#post1471010

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

Cilus confirmed the 560-ti Hawk price from M.D COMPUTERS Kolkata.
Actually they have started online shipping services as well. So anyone can buy from MD computers online.

Lot of TDF forum members have already purchased the hawk and most of them are from kolkata. Currently they haven't updated hawk pricing on their site so you can call them and ask. They ship anywhere in INDIA.

Here's the link.

ok i will mention below[price not same] if someone wants nvidia card he can get hawk.

@megamind
ok.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

^^yes its 14K at M.D Computers, Calcutta.

Look at this config-

Intel Core i5 2500K
Msi Z68A-GD65(B3)/Asus P8Z68 V
Cm hyper 212+ with 2X xtraflow fan.
Gskill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
MSI GTX560Ti Hawk/MSI HD 6950 TFIII/OC
Corsair TX850 V2
Coolermaster USP 100 Black Edition
Seagate/WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD
Asus DVD-RW
Razer Cyclosa Bundle
Razer Dragon Age Mouse pad
Apc 1.1KVA UPS

*Post your feedback on this config.

venram87700

Learnin in progress

i know this is quite off topic
but guys im one of those people who has benefited from the gr8 advice provided to me by some of the awesome people here at thinkdigit forum whom i think of as my buddies thanks to everyone's advice i can now play games like Crysis 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in full HD at the maximum settings without any lag ... seeing movies is a pleasure as well .... all in all a very good and satisfying experience ... infact when i tell people abt my rig and the price the first reaction is "ARE YOU MAD 67K FOR A PC" but when they see the pc and its performance they are like man i wish i had a rig like yours!!!!
im now looking to buy a new kb and mouse combo... can any one tell me what is the actual difference between an optical mouse and a laser mouse... and should i go for any thing in the Razer series or other brands like Steelseries or Logitech

d3p

PowerHouse

i know this is quite off topic
but guys im one of those people who has benefited from the gr8 advice provided to me by some of the awesome people here at thinkdigit forum whom i think of as my buddies thanks to everyone's advice i can now play games like Crysis 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in full HD at the maximum settings without any lag ... seeing movies is a pleasure as well .... all in all a very good and satisfying experience ... infact when i tell people abt my rig and the price the first reaction is "ARE YOU MAD 67K FOR A PC" but when they see the pc and its performance they are like man i wish i had a rig like yours!!!!
im now looking to buy a new kb and mouse combo... can any one tell me what is the actual difference between an optical mouse and a laser mouse... and should i go for any thing in the Razer series or other brands like Steelseries or Logitech

Glad to know the background...Is it fine if you create a thread in the peripheral Section ??? As you know this thread is quite limited to Buying Guide for common one's.

MegaMind

Human Spambot

Guys, what is the difference betwn,

Razer™ Goliathus Fragged Speed Edition Mouse Pad
&
Razer™ Goliathus-Fragged Omega Mouse Pad-control

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

lol, nothing according to me.

I have the Control one.

It's great. Cheap Logitech mouse + Goliathus is the best combination EVAR.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

^^get yourself the steelseries glass mat (forgot name) or the Aluminium mat.

They are better than Razer any day.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Guys, what is the difference betwn,

Razer™ Goliathus Fragged Speed Edition Mouse Pad
&
Razer™ Goliathus-Fragged Omega Mouse Pad-control

Nothing. Same mousepad in 2 different tabs, that's all about the difference between them.

Razer Goliathus Mouse pads Demystified :

Razer Goliathus Mouse pads comes in three Sizes -

Omega - Small Size
Standard - Standard Size (or medium u can say)
Alpha - Large Size.

All the above sizes come in two variants - Speed And Control.

Speed - Has a smoother surface for speedier movement of the mouse.

Control - Has a textured surface to provide more grip and control over the mouse.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming

guys guys, where can i get FSP Saga II for 2K !! really ??! Its 2.5 out everywhere shipped.
This thing can power GTX 285 also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom