PC Buying Guide 2011- Q4

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Cilus said:
We can redirect OP over those threads
if he really wanna understand the hardware business.
This is feel is a better idea. The Sandy bridge motherboard by ico should be posted there. And couple of threads explaining technologies like Cross fire , ips , etc

devx

Back on TDF :)
Extreme Gamer, what you're suggesting is correct but the problem is implementing that won't be that easy and will make the thread heavier. On the other hand from the current approach OP can get the idea what config is possible at his budget. We are in the process of creating several threads of explaining a new comer about the CPU type, socket type etc. We can redirect OP over those threads if he really wanna understand the hardware business.

Hey i totally agree with Extreme Gamer., and agree with you also in case of heavier thread., it's not a good idea to explain stuffs like CPU type/socket etc in thread., either create a new single thread only for selecting those but there should be some changes in buying guide., as a newbie or advanced user i would like to see myself to elaborate my purpose and if someone need to know more precisely on particular components/brands/categories redirect it.
Else you guys do good every-time. :) :) And hope i can see some changes.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
LOL. I am not asking for explanations to be posted here!

Which parts of my posts suggest that? Please tell me so that I can clarify them.

Cilus

laborare est orare
EG, I've checked the suggestion config, given by you. Now we still get people who wanna plug an i5 in a AM3 motherboard. Don't you think that kind of suggestion will confuse him more. He might chose a Fx8120 with a Z68 motherboard and may be other possible wrong configuration, resulting again explanation of CPU type and socket type to him here. 2ndly this thread is more like a ready-made config for giving the buyer an overall idea what he can get at his budget' so better stick with the current structure.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Time for a new thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/150819-pc-buying-guide-2012-q1.html

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom