Pay the Hospital bills by body parts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
@narangz

Please do not give up. I have a terrible experience in another forum which I visit rarely. That was like joint attack and I was alone ! Finally our medpal came to resuce. He told other members that he know me for quite some time and he know I will not make / support a scam.

Regarding teh friend, I agree with you. Can't blame them, we all get a lot of scam emails every day.

Anyway if they are willing to check the documents or want to verify it, please pm Vaithy or me, we have the scanned documents (Vaithy got it from the family members, he scanned it).

Also if anyone willing to call them and verify, please feel free to give them the phone number / location as well ok ?

narangz

Web developer
The thing is people suspect the creators of the site & then me! It hurts a lot.
Sending you a PM.

din

Tribal Boy
I am really sorry to hear that. Do not know what else we can do for them, also to convince the people :(

This link is the one where I was under attack !

narangz

Web developer
Nah... Why you should be sorry about that? You deserve to be appreciated.

We can't help it. Even I don't believe such things easily as we hear about such scams almost daily. But because of those scams the real needy persons go without any help.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Why the hell you guys went to another forum, many people at digit forum refused to help, ok they can't help with the money but they didn't even spread it & they can't even digg(it takes one click) this story because they are full of pride & crap , what can you except from another forum ?

Anyway i have some sort of plan , i don't know if it will work or not , but if we try it for few days it might work, well i am not sure of it but atleast there is some hope that it will work, i think its better then relying on people full of crap & i blame them unlike you guys, you made a site for strangers & they can't even spread it or digg it or write in their blog or even try to find out if this is fake or not, they just seat in their chairs & say they will change the world or india govt. is crap but they can't do anything when it's their turn to prove something.

Anyway guys i want to discuss this plan on IM first before we start, please PM me your yahoo,hotmail, AIM ID & if you don't trust me , Post here if you are willing to take part in it & i will PM you my yahoo,hotmail,AIM ID.

din

Tribal Boy
@smit

Thank you for the support. I sent pm as well.

To be honest, I was expecting the replies like that. I mean people prefer to sit in their office peacefully and curse the Govt, curse the lack of facilities, blame the system, blame on companies who do not provide support, but we all forget our commitment towards the society.

I am 100% sure there will be hundreds of replies if this topic has any relation to some OS ! People will come from all corners and will start a heated up discussion here.

I do not know what else we can do in this matter, I am always open to suggestion. As always the website is not mine, it is ours, the group who really want to help the poor family. So please feel to leave your suggestions, we can discuss it and we can move on it.

I think there is no need to wait on other members - here or any other forum. None of us have / had any personal interests in this. Everything is for the family and for the society. We should keep trying, result may be positive, it may be negative. At least at the end of the day we will get satisfaction that we have done something for the people who need help.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
We must get this to the media somehow. At least the local media in other cities. Anyone haf contact with any Newspapers? We can make them actually speak with the family and let them acertain the matter.

din

Tribal Boy
OK, That is a good idea. I do not think anyone contacted the media guys yet.

Shall I make a call to them and ask for the permission first ? I mean the family, whether they have any problem newspaper / TV guys visiting them regarding this matter ?

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
Din and other members.. thanks for your efforts..

we did our duty to the family, by spreading the words, among thousands viewer even a ten persons offer the help to the family it is big enough.. so let it be.. don't be disheartened, if response is not good...
Because people think this wouldn't happened to me..So they may ignore such news.. But when some sort of injustice happened to them or their nearest relative, then they may understand How much pain the family undergone in such situation

narangz

Web developer
@Smit- I got your PM buddy. But I feel you should discuss that with din & vaithy sir because they are more mature & they know the ground realities better than me. I hope you got my point.

din

Tribal Boy
@vaithy

I was lil hurt after the TE episode, but now I take it in the right spirit, I mean not blaming anyone. I will not give up and will keep trying in this matter.

@Smit

The best thing is we can discuss your ideas here. Please feel free to post whatever you think that will help in this matter, as there are many members showed their interest in helping the family.

I sent a pm to you with my email address as well.

din

Tribal Boy
Small good news.

As I was being criticized by the members at TE forum, I decided to write a polite request to the mods of the forum to edit my first post (To mention that anyone who want to verify can pm me and I will send the copies of documents) and to make the post a sticky. The mods helped me and they made it a sticky.

This is the thread in TE

Thank you mods and members, who supported me at TE.

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
dear Din,

What I first posted here was some unconfirmed reports from heresay, through third party only.. So my post here should not be base for any other posting by you in any other forum..
After posting here, I have sent u the necessary documents.. even the hospital and doctors phone numbers are there.. So we have to decide , whether to take the hospital on the one hand or helping the family... if it is on the first account no members will join us.. but if we want to help the family, then we simply put the facts, omitting the pressure put on the family.. also the documents are not for our private keeping..members usually suspect can a Hospital took organs without the consent of the family.. we have a documents which says , the Hospital part," after the informal consent from the family the body was move to operation room for harvesting the heart , kidney and eyes for future use" even this document oppose the family's point, this fact should be put on the website..because a good journalism will always probe two side opposing each other,..
When we put a two differents view in the website, and let the visitors, and members be judges, may perhaps give some respectability to our words...also in forum the moderators and owners of the site are responsible for any legal consequences of our posting.. so we have to first consult them..( after showing the necessary documents on which basis our posting are made)
I am thinking if any one can help the family, then it is the CEO of the BPO firm where the Boy was employed..Whether separate e-mail request to the CEO to give some form of employment to the father in the BPO premises( he may be given some sort of contract based teashop running inside the canteen, or employed as teamaker in the canteen it self..
any other suggestion?

din

Tribal Boy
I was trying to contact the family members regarding the media coverage. Ajith's cousin was not there in the morning, so I called them at night and talked to them.

I explained them how media coverage may help them in this matter, like internet is a very powerful and useful media, but lot of people prefer newspapers, TV etc and we may get more coverage by that etc. They said they do not have any problem media persons contacting them.

Any members here know any media guys directly ? Like any one working in newspapers / TV etc ?

Anyway, I am planning to meet the 'Mathrubhumi' newspaper office, not sure when I can, but hopefully this week itself. That is a leading newspaper here in Kerala. Regarding TV channels, do not know which one will be interested in this.

Any suggestions / comments ?

@vaithy

When I called them, I mentioned your suggestion also, seems Ajith's cousin already met the head of the BPO company and talked to them regarding the matter. I mean to check whether there is any chance of giving Ajith's Dad a small job. They said they are checking that it seems.

Please check my pm too ok ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Din, lets make sure that the coverage is not there in the city/area/state where the hospital has contacts. We will only be causing harm to the family. Thats why I was a bit skeptical on this... We need to ensure the safety of the family. That is utmost important.

din

Tribal Boy
Update:

I am planning to meet the newspaper people tomorrow morning. Not 100% sure, but most probably tomo itself. Please leave your suggestions / comments before I leave ok ?

What my plan is - I will not ask them to write an article based on the website or incident I tell (I am sure they will not do it too). What I am planning is to give them information about the family. About the accident, how pathetic their condition now etc. And will ask them to verify the incident, meet the family members in person etc. Surely they will have their people in Chennai, so I think if they take it seriously, they will meet the family members and will talk to them in detail.

The newspaper Mathrubhumi usually give importance to such articles, so I really hope they come n help the family in this matter too.

I will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom