Our forum now has a new look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Issue with Chrome. Not with TDF.

:oops:

I guess so because in the initial days of chrome I used to find its incompatibilty with a lot of sites. Most of them are addressed except TDF. Also I believe TDF vBulletin version has got nothing to do with it?

IDK if this is only with me, but the loading time in TDF has significantlly improved after applying 6b.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Damn! Got hit by adverts so much. Changed to 6b now. Hope the ads stay away. :)
I've got a fix now.

If you are a non-logged in "Guest" browsing the forum, you will get adverts in v6a. And the moment you sign in, you'll still be using v6a, but less adverts. :mrgreen:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Good morning Ico. So did you really wake up all night for the theme? Can't wait to log in from a desktop!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ico Awesome man :D Just like it. When I lgged in I though WTF but now its awesome :D
edit : I like the v6b more :)

edit 2: whenever I use b theme this is missing-
*i.imgur.com/At9Oc.jpg

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
new theme is nice I like it. I love changes,new things.:grin:

Background in posts is good as it has black text but threads view(sections) it is too bright. better change colors for links from that bright blue to some thing dimmer. so it is not so bright and easily readible

RahulB

Journeyman
I like the new theme! Can someone suggest something so that I can style the theme according to my wishes! ( I like darker themes ).I know about greasemonkey but I am using opera :(. Thanks!!

Also where is the reputation button.
The new online/offline button is little confusing..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I like the new theme! Can someone suggest something so that I can style the theme according to my wishes! ( I like darker themes ).I know about greasemonkey but I am using opera :(. Thanks!!

Also where is the reputation button.
The new online/offline button is little confusing..

There is no reputation button in chit-chat section.AFAIK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom