Our forum now has a new look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I like the new theme! Can someone suggest something so that I can style the theme according to my wishes! ( I like darker themes ).I know about greasemonkey but I am using opera :(. Thanks!!

Brighter ones hurt the eyes. Especially us forum member who spend a lot of time here.
I would request for a darker one too. Not the DarthVader Evil dark, just a shade darker :)

ico please if you can make it darker. :-(

Thanks for supporting dark themes.

My apologies ico. But I really didn't like the new theme. It's way too bright.
Green (online/offline) indicators are hard to spot in that tiny star. Quote button is white colour Non-Bold and on light blue buttons.

Granted it maybe a little fast, but it will be the old v5 for me, until it's changed. :|

Again sorry, for this just didn't do it for me.

or why dont you give the option of previous theme in the list below?

You have the option. Just select v5 in Quick Style Chooser below this page!

EDIT: It's a MAYHEM! I can't choose v5 now!! :'(

Alok

Adventurer
Something looks wrong. Bars and lines etc.. all went white everywhere except text and buttons.:confused:
frequent Database errors and remote server errors.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The main website is also getting updated.

And those guys are doing something.

At the moment they have reverted a database taken around 7pm. So, many posts are gone.

Alok

Adventurer
All I need is the mobile theme..

switch to 6b

ico said it'll take time but he'll give a mobile theme.

Switched to 6b , hope its stable till i sleep.:)

At the moment they have reverted a database taken around 7pm. So, many posts are gone.

yeah i noticed , all posts gone.
Also i created a thread meanwhile in indie game section, lost:-(.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Woke up today to find out many posts are missing. :( Anyway, situation seems to be under control now.
@ico: Any idea, if the up-gradation of main site is complete or still under construction? So that we can refrain ourselves from posting, or to take a backup of our posts for sometime, in case something goes wrong again. :)

Edit: Just read one of your other thread mentioning the disclaimer. I am guessing I will try to take a backup of posts for a few days, until things seem to cool off.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
IIRC, this is a very old theme, back in those days TDF has this very same theme. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Alok

Adventurer
^^May i find any image (picture) of kirsch theme. Just curious.

And tell me what is new version , 6a or 6b??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom