Online Stores to buy PC components from

Coldbreeze16

Journeyman
Sometimes online shopping can be really cheaper than local buying. So what online sites do you know/have bought from. A good collection of links together will help me not to dig too deep in FF's history as well. Here are the regular ones. Please add any other trustworthy ones

Online Shopping India - Shop Online for Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Watches & More at Flipkart.com
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay
Snapdeal.com - Online Shopping for Mobiles, Computers, Fashion, Books, Appliances in India
WELCOME TO MDCOMPUTERS ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
India's First IT Online Shopping Store
Online Shopping in India - Shop Online in India for Mobiles, Laptops, Cameras, Tablet, Home Appliances ,Books, Jewellery.
TheITWares

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Dont buy anything from naaptol. I got one used product from them. And heard some bad reviews that they dont ship items in time and have not refund money.

And Regarding Snapdeal, the packaging is poor sometimes. I bought an external HD and KIS 2013 from them, the packaging for the Hard disk was so good, but the packaging for Kaspersky was pathetic, The CD inside was broken into parts. :-|

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
not exactly for PC components, but for shopping-portals in general:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/shopping/156282-part-i-guide-shopping-online.html

your thread here can be said to be on a very particular aspect (PC-components).

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
ITDepot, Prime ABGB, SMC International.

Avoid FK for mechanical hard drives. Way WAY too many complaints are piling up of DOA, including the drives that they send as replacement- for both internal and external. For other stuff, I didn't hear any issues.

In any case, try to buy from a store as much as possible and ensure you get a proper bill with serial numbers in any condition. Some of these dealers and distributors have ebay and equivalent presence, but they sell higher than what they sell in real world or via their website because people use discount coupons.

Broken In
According to my experience If you have Coupons then only buying online is cheaper otherwise always i got lower price offline.

Lucyeva

Right off the assembly line
Yes, dear Coldbreeze16, I agree on the same query you put over this discussion but one thing more nowadays getting super cheap deal via different shopping website is trendy, many Price Comparison Websites is now on way too, First I used to prefer Online Shopping but now I'd love to recommend to first compare prices which leads you to smart & cheap deal.

Top Bottom