Official Windows 10 Thread: Installation and Issues (check first post)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Can anyone tell me, if pirated users are eligible for the same too? There were many kind of different news lately, so I'm not sure about the latest update.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Pirated Windows users too can update but they will be shown a notice that theirs is a pirated version and will be urged to buy genuine.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
My Desktop PC and my Laptop has space that are already reserved for Windows 10(Download + Install) as per my email verification from Microsoft.
Just thinking about the Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666...where is that reserved Windows 10 space?????????????????????
Wondering how to do that in a hybrid/2 in 1 device!!!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Pirated users will just pirate. End of story.

The official release date is July 29.

I am excited to give crotana a go :p

yet to be launched in a region called "India"

Windows 10 user here, if they gimp cortana just like from build 10074, then it will be months for that to officially roll-out. But i'm talking about the internet part of it, cortana is the smartest search assistance in any windows platform till date.

Gollum

Collector
yet to be launched in a region called "India"

Windows 10 user here, if they gimp cortana just like from build 10074, then it will be months for that to officially roll-out. But i'm talking about the internet part of it, cortana is the smartest search assistance in any windows platform till date.

i liked the old dog of xp.
he was so cute

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i liked the old dog of xp.
he was so cute
I liked the Cat better. I still remember the three whiskers that I use to draw on both cheeks while drawing the pic of that smiling cat on the cover page of my Computer Science notebook.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There are rumors that DX12 will support GPUs of different manufacturers at the same time in the same machine.

Gorge3hilton1

Right off the assembly line
Yes Microsoft Announced Windows 10, but still i love to use window 7, Its is more fast and more better to use.
Plus all have there choices its my choice because i think i am using it from it comes to till.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Quick question:

When one boots into Windows 10 do we see the normal desktop directly or we're forced to click the desktop "tile" to access it ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Quick question:

When one boots into Windows 10 do we see the normal desktop directly or we're forced to click the desktop "tile" to access it ?

AFAIK they removed Tile thing and integrated with Desktop only.

As far as the scenario is Technical Preview, it works in the above mentioned way only.

Top Bottom