Official Android discussion thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Weird bug here...
my Phone time isn't auto updating(I either have to go to settings>clock>automatic on/off) time updates
how do i fix this

.jRay.

Youngling
Weird bug here...
my Phone time isn't auto updating(I either have to go to settings>clock>automatic on/off) time updates
how do i fix this

Happened to me once.

Doing this fixed it.

Disable automatic time update.
Set a new time manually. After that renable auto update.

amjath

Human Spambot
What recipes do you use?

My location based recipes don't seem to work.

Haven't tried location based recipes but call based and phone based recipes for testing and deleted it. Example: if missed call them upload the info to g drive.
Mine kinda stupid.
Can u please share your recipe to me.

.jRay.

Youngling
Can't beat poweramp in terms of bass but still good alternative.

Viper4android is the best.

Haven't tried location based recipes but call based and phone based recipes for testing and deleted it. Example: if missed call them upload the info to g drive.
Mine kinda stupid.
Can u please share your recipe to me.

I use quite a many.

Send me an sms for the final score and in game update for Manchester United.

Upload my screenshots to dropbox.

If a video is added to watch later send me an email.

Ringer silent if i enter an area . And on 100 % when i leave that area.

(That never seems to work actually)

An sms reminder when an event starts.

And some i don't remember.

Deadman

Journeyman
I have some pics uploaded to dropbox. Now my dad's phone has my Google google account already entered into it. Is there any way to remotely remove the google account so that neither the dropbox cant be accessed or any google features.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have some pics uploaded to dropbox. Now my dad's phone has my Google google account already entered into it. Is there any way to remotely remove the google account so that neither the dropbox cant be accessed or any google features.

There are many ways.
1. Change password of your google account. So you dad can't access your google account from his device.
2. Goto the Security page *security.google.com/settings/security/permissions and Revoke permission from any device
3. Activate 2 Step verification, so that you can only access google account on any other device in future, from an activation code (generated on your mobile, from sms on your number or from backup codes). Refer here: *accounts.google.com/b/0/SmsAuthSettings#devices

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys initially when I went in gallery and selected a pic I would get options to set that pic as Wallpaper or lock screen.
However recently I observed that I'm unable to do the same and I need to go to Settings to make the changes.

amjath

Human Spambot
Viper4android is the best.

I use quite a many.

Send me an sms for the final score and in game update for Manchester United.

Upload my screenshots to dropbox.

If a video is added to watch later send me an email.

Ringer silent if i enter an area . And on 100 % when i leave that area.

(That never seems to work actually)

An sms reminder when an event starts.

And some i don't remember.

Great collection. Btw i don't know whether you noticed it or not. There is an app for this app which fixes loaction based bugs. Check it out bro

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Any good UPnP/DLNA browser apps?

Have used "MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Browser" app. I am able to access usb pen drive and external hard disks connected directly to the router but not able to access some shared folders that are on my pc through my phone. getting access denied msg. can it be done?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/document-reveals-moto-e-likely-to-be-priced-rs-6330-223143.html

According to gsmarena (*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_e-6323.php )the screen will be having a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels unlike what most other reports say.

Deadman

Journeyman
There are many ways.
1. Change password of your google account. So you dad can't access your google account from his device.
2. Goto the Security page *security.google.com/settings/security/permissions and Revoke permission from any device
3. Activate 2 Step verification, so that you can only access google account on any other device in future, from an activation code (generated on your mobile, from sms on your number or from backup codes). Refer here: *accounts.google.com/b/0/SmsAuthSettings#devices

Could you also tell me how to turn on the sync. Its really pain in ass to see how the things are complicated. I want my gallery pics to be uploaded with the same folder structure if possible. Only the newly clicked pics are uploaded.

Top Bottom