Official Android discussion thread

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
One interesting thing to say.. Whenever I search for any topic in opera Mini (Google login) that topic is shown in Google now. But if I search for 18+ content, there's no trace of it in Google now. Why the discrimination ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
just wanted to try "Google Keyboard" but its unavailable due to country restrictions :facepalm:

F*ck you google :mad:

Still some of my friends use old nokia mobiles without internet.. So I am SMSing them without a day for 5 years or so !! Heck I even remember I ran out of monthly limit of 10,000 sms.
I'm using way2sms official app for sending sms :D

- - - Updated - - -

Went the pirate way to acquire the free Google Keyboard apk. :D

ithehappy

Human Spambot
B**ler keyboard Google Keyboard is. Everything is a hype with Google, the keyboard is no exception. It doesn't do good anything, not predictions, nor Swype type accuracy / consistency. Worthless piece of junk. Glad that you are liking it :| When it was released I was almost dancing too, but well...........

By the way, it's a free keyboard, so from where ever you have got it it's not piracy. If you are rooted you can just download it from Play as well with a small mod...whatever...

- - - Updated - - -

One interesting thing to say.. Whenever I search for any topic in opera Mini (Google login) that topic is shown in Google now. But if I search for 18+ content, there's no trace of it in Google now. Why the discrimination ?
Safe search on probably? Don't know really.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Typing is fast :) includes Swype as well which the aosp keyboard lacks. Loving it. :D I'll totally recommend this. Best keyboard ever.

I'm using Xperia keyboard, it has all the features I want + millions of my own words (tamil) saved in dictionary. Un less I Find a way to export this dictionary to other keyboards, I will use Xperia keyboard forever.

Deadman

Journeyman
Is there any need to upgrade from jb to kitkat. I am not impressed by the mixed reviews. Is it stable and bug free? What about user experience?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^more free ram, around 100 MBs for me (though it doesn't matter, I have 2 GB ram :p ) and a smoother UI. there are some issues regarding apps unable to access the sd card to store app data (like games' OBB file etc)

what phone do you have?

Deadman

Journeyman
^more free ram, around 100 MBs for me (though it doesn't matter, I have 2 GB ram :p ) and a smoother UI. there are some issues regarding apps unable to access the sd card to store app data (like games' OBB file etc)

what phone do you have?

Any other problems? I am facing crashes since few days so decided to upgrade if it worth. Can i use older poweramp because the new versions dont work in lucky patcher.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

wow, a flagship phone user patching apps :deadbored:
better buy it or use google music or stock music player.

- - - Updated - - -

or you can try these:

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.AnotherMusicPlayer

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubleTwist.androidPlayer

- - - Updated - - -

or this

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djit.equalizerplusforandroidfree

Top Bottom