Official Android discussion thread

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Need to buy a 16gb memory card. But am not sure what this class 4, class 6, class 10, ultra means. How do they differ? Which one is better among them...? and Which brand- Sandisk, Transcend, Strontium or any other?
I know this may not be the correct thread to ask this but creating a new thread in 'buying advice' would sound odd for such a small question.

amjath

Human Spambot
Need to buy a 16gb memory card. But am not sure what this class 4, class 6, class 10, ultra means. How do they differ? Which one is better among them...? and Which brand- Sandisk, Transcend, Strontium or any other?
I know this may not be the correct thread to ask this but creating a new thread in 'buying advice' would sound odd for such a small question.

Class 4,6,10 and ultra differs in read and write speeds.
If u r a gamer and move it to SD card or ur camera can take burst photo and have it saved to SD card, then get a class 10. I think ultra is bit pricey (I'm not sure) in that case class 10 is enough. And Get a sandisk.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Here it is:
*www.flipkart.com/sandisk-microsdhc...id=ACCD6KQ3PRMMPJPT&otracker=search&pageNum=1
Its costing 775 a bit higher than what I expected. Any way I can get this or from some other brand for a bit lesser may be buying locally or applying some coupon?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Here it is:
SanDisk MicroSDHC 16 GB Class 10 Ultra - SanDisk: Flipkart.com
Its costing 775 a bit higher than what I expected. Any way I can get this or from some other brand for a bit lesser may be buying locally or applying some coupon?

Buy locally. Apply coupon. But don't change the brand.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys my note2 battery drains out soon. Showed it at service center and they told I may not get more than 8-12 hrs on this.
Do we get any kind of power bank for Note2?

When is Xperia T2 coming to indian market? Its been more than a month, it was announced and was supposed to be launched by the end of Jan. Its been 3rd week of feb now

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys need a small help. Gave my Note2 for repair and the service guy reinstalled the software and I lost everything.
2 things
1. Is there anyway if I log into Playstore to find out what all apps I installed so that I can reinstall them?
2. Also will I be able to restore the contacts once I sync with Google?

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
1. Yes, just go to play store -> my apps -> all and you will get list of all the apps which you have installed using your account.
2. Yes you can do that also. But am not sure where is that option. Someone else might help in this.

But remember to take backup of the apps, gallery and contacts next time before giving your phone in the service center. They reinstall the software for no reason because this is the only things they are good at :p

akhilesh_ranjan

New to this forum
Can windows 8 is ported in intel powered mobiles
(Lenovo K900 & Asus fonepad note FHD6)
these devices have no ARM issue because of
x86 intel atom which is capable to run Win8
and have 2 GB RAM
with 1920x1080 IPS LCD
help guys...

ajayritik

Technomancer
After I gave my Note2 to the service center guy the battery problems are gone. Infact the phone is almost like how it was when I bought it initially. So there is some truth in what these technicians say some of these update softwares are crap.

Top Bottom