Official Android discussion thread

ksundar

Broken In
Hi all,anyone came across this TROJAN? I couldn't get any useful search result.Share your views about this:

*i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq156/ksundar/Screenshot_2013-09-22-09-18-58.png

Anyone using Firewall option in AVAST antivirus? How is it? Somehow I feel AVAST slows my machine,i9082? Is it true?

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
I have used almost all free and one paid(kapersky) AV ...
And seriously i never got any virus/malware(it seems like android is more safe)
AVs increase alot of load on ram, processor, battery IMO better avoid AVs.

amjath

Human Spambot
I have used almost all free and one paid(kapersky) AV ...
And seriously i never got any virus/malware(it seems like android is more safe)
AVs increase alot of load on ram, processor, battery IMO better avoid AVs.

totally agree, nothing is safe. Please check the reviews for the app then download them

ajayritik

Technomancer
Youtybe app itself !!!
or you are facing any problem with it?
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.youtube
I see that there are several formats that are available when we download the video from youtube. I wanted to download these videos and playback on my Note2.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Stunned by the Specs,got my note3 straightaway!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0609.jpg

Back to Android group! Highly impressed by the mail client "AquaMail Pro" with great customization and individual ringtone for every mail and LED blinking (Remembering my old BlackBerry days!)

One thing is sure,you need to thourghly analyze the entire advantage of a powerful tab like note3,it may take more time!

Share ur views...!

nikufellow

In the zone
Guys suggest an app that can turn off wifi /data automatically when not in use and/or i can set specific time periods during which they are to be disabled, i tried free versions of some battery saver apps from play but these features are only available in their paid versions. If anyone know of any free alternative kindly suggest

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys suggest an app that can turn off wifi /data automatically when not in use and/or i can set specific time periods during which they are to be disabled, i tried free versions of some battery saver apps from play but these features are only available in their paid versions. If anyone know of any free alternative kindly suggest
free app try :- automate it!! *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=AutomateIt.mainPackage
or
juice defender free
or
for paid app solution go ahead buy Tasker ;)

more about tasker

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys need an app which will help me place some files password protected like photos etc?

Stunned by the Specs,got my note3 straightaway!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_0609.jpg

Back to Android group! Highly impressed by the mail client "AquaMail Pro" with great customization and individual ringtone for every mail and LED blinking (Remembering my old BlackBerry days!)

One thing is sure,you need to thourghly analyze the entire advantage of a powerful tab like note3,it may take more time!

Share ur views...!

Can you post your review for Note3?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I was wondering whether Nexus 7, 2012 model, (which is selling at 10k on FK), supports 3G.
Cause, at official page at Google play, 3G is mentioned, but not on FK. :?

Top Bottom