Official Android discussion thread

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
*rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA5LzAzL2U2L0tpdEthdDFfZWRpLmQ5Mjk1LmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTcyMHg3MjAjCmUJanBn/fb7b0d08/6a4/KitKat1_edited-1.jpg

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
The first benchmark scores of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/063/Picture_2_c.jpg
Samsung cheats again :p

Meanwhile, the Sony DSC-QX10 didn't quite match the legendary G2's shots and LG coming up with a Tab ?

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys want an android app that allows to connect with my lappi and I can play racing games(mostly NFS) using my phone's(galaxy y) accelerometer
any suggetions?
I've tried monect but it requires G-senser :(

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Guys want an android app that allows to connect with my lappi and I can play racing games(mostly NFS) using my phone's(galaxy y) accelerometer
any suggetions?
I've tried monect but it requires G-senser :(

Don't know about that dude but you can check out some apps here, sorry if it didn't help :oops:

23 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (8/20/13 - 9/2/2013)

Meanwhile, Nokia unveiled such a beautiful beast :eek:

*i.imgur.com/Z2ZKhRV.jpg

Lo and behold, This is the Nokia Lumia 1520, a giant 6-inch 1080p Windows Phone

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
Guys, If I root a phone, does Device administrators options in settings still remain empty ?

Yup it will :)
Device administrator are somewhat apps that wants special permissiin viz. locking screen, wipe whole data
In rooting only one new app is installed SuperUser, SU dont ask any special permissions so it will remain empty. :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yup it will :)
Device administrator are somewhat apps that wants special permissiin viz. locking screen, wipe whole data
In rooting only one new app is installed SuperUser, SU dont ask any special permissions so it will remain empty. :)

Thanks for the clarification. :)

ankush28

Bazinga
Is there any Notification App which will flash a rectangular popup when I'm playing a game or watching movie?

Try this *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nlucas.iphonenotifications
Ps:- I was using this app when i lost my Statusbar while flashing tweaked firmware :D You remind me that 1 month i was living without statusbar
It worked great for me...
Next time post this kind of question in this thread Android app suggetion thread + MUST have android apps :)

Last edited:

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
I own Samsung Galaxy grand ....GT-19082
Is there way to transfer app installed in internal memory to mSD card...

There is no option to transfer app in app manager in settings.

amjath

Human Spambot
I own Samsung Galaxy grand ....GT-19082
Is there way to transfer app installed in internal memory to mSD card...

There is no option to transfer app in app manager in settings.

go to settings -> Application Manager/Apps -> Click on the app u want to move to SD card -> Below storage category u can see Move to SD card

BTW what do u mean by mSD card

tech0freak0

tech is in mah bl00d
I guess , have to root my phone...:|
BTW... i;m planing to buy mSD 16 gb for my phone....should i get class 10 or class 4 will be enough?

Top Bottom