Official Android discussion thread

clickclick

Journeyman
when will it be launched? and since it would be new we dont know what disadvantages it will have, and i need a phone now, cant wait for a month or so, plus i ve read it will be launched at 16.5-17.5k, that would certainly be above my budget of 15k

clickclick

Journeyman
i am not worried about its launch price as its not in my budget, i need help with the galaxy s advance network issue, has it been solved with the jelly bean update, cause i cant find anything when i searched,

thanks

Minion

Conversation Architect
Still the battery problem is not yet solved.

Guys any best app which can be used as timer. For example I would want it to give an alarm after some time.
It's something like for example I have kept water for heating and would want to be reminded to switch it off.

Only way to improve battery is rooting and installing one power guard.

amjath

Human Spambot
For boosting battery life I'm using Battery Doctor app now. Is there any better?

Do u use full brightness, do u turn on GPS or WiFi or bluetooth all the time. If no then there is no need of any battery boosting app. Cause the do more or less turning off unused WiFi or Bluetooth for long time

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ok. Thanks for the guys. My phone still stuck on 3.10, although the Play Store looks somewhat different now.
Vignesh B said:
No, I didn't use an apk file to update it manually.
It was an OTA update only.
ok :)

Vignesh B

Youngling
^^Btw what is Google's OTA update policy? I mean what is the order in which they push the updates.
Is it based on device, or activation date or is it based on any other algorithm?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys sorry for the repost but I need to take back up of my contacts & SMS from LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note2.
I think contacts can be backed up since I have a google account . Right?
I tried Android sync Manager and Wondershare MobileGo for Android.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys sorry for the repost but I need to take back up of my contacts & SMS from LG Optimus Net to Galaxy Note2.
I think contacts can be backed up since I have a google account . Right?
I tried Android sync Manager and Wondershare MobileGo for Android.

You can sync using accounts and sync option in android settings itself

Top Bottom