Official Android discussion thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys I had an SD Card which I had used with my previous phone LG optimus net . However when I insert the same into my new Galaxy Note it's not being recognized. Do I need to format this SD Card before I start using in my Note?

Always recommended to format the card before using in any other fone....

solanky

Broken In
Good News : LG Optimus L9 the most recommended phone in recent times on the forum updated to Jelly Bean.

European LG Optimus L9 gets the Jelly Bean treatment - GSMArena.com news

tkin

Back to school!!
Good News : LG Optimus L9 the most recommended phone in recent times on the forum updated to Jelly Bean.

European LG Optimus L9 gets the Jelly Bean treatment - GSMArena.com news
Where are all those people who were bashing LG and saying we won't see JB ever :rolleyes:

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Guys I currently have 6 home screens on my Galaxy note2 and I'm unable to add more. Is 6 the max screens I can have?

I got 7 on my note 2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363698770731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363698770731.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 74

nick191

Journeyman
Please throw some light over here also...Focus

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/171728-flashing-note-4-2-2-need-help.html

rider

as Kratos
What is the name of app that makes the phone split into two windows for multi-tasking without rooting the device similar to samsung multi-window in Note II and S3?

Last edited:

rickenjus

In the zone
Is there anyone with entropay account or credit card who can purachase an app for me. ..??
I want to purchase a single app costing rs 220 google play.
I am ready to pay little more by any other means... ???

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I'm having issues with entropay currently. but why issue are you facing ?

and CC details (EntroPay or CC) are added to a account once you enter a details in Play Store, so I don't think anyone will be willing to risk giving out EntroPay or CC details.

Last edited:
Top Bottom