Official Android discussion thread

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yesterday I was trying to create a entropay account. Their they are asking to verify my card by webcam scanning. Is it usual? I dont want to do that.

Is there anyone with entropay account or credit card who can purachase an app for me. ..??
I want to purchase a single app costing rs 220 google play.
I am ready to pay little more by any other means... ???

You can purchase with debit card I think. My ICICI Debit card worked fine.

Vignesh B

Youngling
Is there anyone with entropay account or credit card who can purachase an app for me. ..??
I want to purchase a single app costing rs 220 google play.
I am ready to pay little more by any other means... ???
For some(including me) ICICI debit card works. You can also create a Virtual Credit Card. ALmost most major banks support it.
Give this a read.

rickenjus

In the zone
For some(including me) ICICI debit card works. You can also create a Virtual Credit Card. ALmost most major banks support it.
Give this a read.

bro I have sbi visa debit card. Its not working.
and most vcc are not working.. !!!

can u purchase an app for me..???

^^ I'm having issues with entropay currently. but why issue are you facing ?

and CC details (EntroPay or CC) are added to a account once you enter a details in Play Store, so I don't think anyone will be willing to risk giving out EntroPay or CC details.

actually I want to purchase only a single app, so I am not making an entropay account, as the least denomination is $20 ... !!!!!

there must be a way to clear the details u r talking about...

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys maybe wrong place to post not sure. But does charging the phone through USB take longer time? I didn't find this issue with my earlier phone LG Optimus Net. but it's taking very long to charge via USB for My Galaxy Note 2 new one.

pratyush997

Inactive
Guys maybe wrong place to post not sure. But does charging the phone through USB take longer time? I didn't find this issue with my earlier phone LG Optimus Net. but it's taking very long to charge via USB for My Galaxy Note 2 new one.
Because Note 2 got gigantic battery :p

rider

as Kratos

3100 mAH will take less time if you charge with 10A charger.

amjath

Human Spambot

USB charging is slow

ajayritik

Technomancer
3100 mAH will take less time if you charge with 10A charger.
So you mean to say it would charge faster using the power socket compared to the USB Charging?
USB charging is slow
Thanks for that
For 5.5" inch display we can't call it gigantic.
Ok Tenida we will call it Mini Battery!

Guys does anyone know where can I get a SIM Tray. I had my old SIM cut into small so that it can fit into my Galaxy Note2. Now I need to put it back in my LG Optimus net and take back up of some apps.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
So you mean to say it would charge faster using the power socket compared to the USB Charging?

Thanks for that

Ok Tenida we will call it Mini Battery!

Guys does anyone know where can I get a SIM Tray. I had my old SIM cut into small so that it can fit into my Galaxy Note2. Now I need to put it back in my LG Optimus net and take back up of some apps.
Mini are you kidding me :p
Btw. this phone can be called equipped with gigantic battery in terms of screen size :)
*www.techenclave.com/news/xolo-laun...4-3-display-and-biggest-3450mah-battery/3772/
Full Specs include-
XOLO B700
1 GHz Dual Core processor, MediaTek MT6577
Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
Wi-Fi Enabled
4.3-inch qHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
5 MP Primary Camera
VGA front facing camera
3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi 8.2.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1 connectivity
size : 66.5×130.5×12.1 mm, Weight 160g
3450mAh battery

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Ajay:
USB charging rate is 460 mAh. AC powered charging rate is 1800 mAh, so it's 4X faster.
But Note 2 has the infamous slow charging problem, that's why I created a topic in XDA, if you've the same problem give it a read if you want.
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2112811

Minion

Conversation Architect

Yes,charging through USB is slower than charger.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys really need your help. I had installed this app Easy Money on my LG Optimus net to make notes on my expenses. Now when I take a backup of it and try restoring it. It's not happening. Neither in LG Optimus net nor on my new Galaxy Note2. Any suggestions?

rider

as Kratos
I own a Nexus 4 phone. There is no software by google for nexus to connect with a PC and use it. Whenever I connect it shows in system folder. To add data easily I want some third party software that should have utility like samsung kies and nokia ovi for nexus phone. Please help.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is not a Tapatalk alternative for free. Even if there is most forums have not installed the plugin to get a different app working(unless the forum has a custom app)

Top Bottom