Official Android discussion thread

Hrishi

He is running it on Vmware. I guess the Vmware host is his Sammy Np550p.
WHat else do you think will produce such high benchmark results , haha :p

THe only problem with this is that there is no update functionality. Any other which you might know and has update function?

Nope. Not yet.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
I love the LCG Explore FileManager.It rocks.
Has lots of tools and options.
Connects to my Laptop and PC easily, via wi-fi and access files @60-70 Mbps.

Using is since the days of Symbian devices. The interface is also very very cool .

Try Solid Explorer

way better than xplore

pratyush997

Inactive
You sure???? I just hope there is one. Really want one.
ok Check this
*photos-6.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAEaSxb7hxCGpQH5jm7tC56iTeQ_WFMf1-Kndqqj8IIaA/10/95529012/jpeg/1024x768/2/1353247200/0/2/AndroVMplayer%202012-11-17%2017-55-07-49.jpg/2owjoAL0S54EqPo4KCwAGKXVA2UrzzAV1Lcx1KZ7y_0

^^ which device?
As Rishi said.. it's My lappy :p

guyz... See this
*i.imgur.com/FeZnL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fafwK.jpg

Last edited:

Terabyte

In the zone
Dunno if this app has been posted before - utter! Voice Commands BETA! *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brandall.nutter&hl=en
Although beta it still works well for me and find it much better than other Siri clones.

Sangram

Broken In
Any S3 owner or user ??

S3 has lot of variants ...which one is available in india ??

the one with exynos or one with the snapdragon S4? & RAM-->> is it 1Gb or 2GB ?

Hrishi

ok Check this
*photos-6.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAEaSxb7hxCGpQH5jm7tC56iTeQ_WFMf1-Kndqqj8IIaA/10/95529012/jpeg/1024x768/2/1353247200/0/2/AndroVMplayer%202012-11-17%2017-55-07-49.jpg/2owjoAL0S54EqPo4KCwAGKXVA2UrzzAV1Lcx1KZ7y_0

As Rishi said.. it's My lappy :p

guyz... See this
*i.imgur.com/FeZnL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fafwK.jpg

Man , how much hardware did you allocated to the VM for this ?????

BTW , Pratyush have you tried to connect to this Vmware machine from your Android Phone over the air ??

Guys Suggest some decent MultiPlayer HD games , that can be played over Wi-Fi Or bluetooth.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't even dream of any update, unless these mobiles are being sold under some other brand and they receive an update. else no chance.

amjath

Human Spambot
airdroid best for wi-fi file transfer ?
Yes, But if u want to transfer big files from one droid to another use wifi direct which is fast and easy

is the jellybean update for galaxy s2 out yet?
Official no but there is a JB rom leak from samsung uploaded by a XDA member izap

[I9100][ROM 4.1.2] Stock 4.1.2 JB - real deal - xda-developers

will ever roll out updates like jelly bean 4.1,4.2 for their mobiles like karbonn a18
Thats why these phones so cheap and also they dont attract XDA members too

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yes, But if u want to transfer big files from one droid to another use wifi direct which is fast and easy

I cannot seem to get this wi-fi direct thing working. Two mobiles can connect but there is no option to send files.

amjath

Human Spambot
^ long press file to be sent, click share, select wifi direct. Wifi direct settings window shows up. Switch on wifi direct in other device scan and select the device to send. It happen to me for the first time quite difficult to figure out but I sent my backup 110 apps to other device in ~2 min

Edit:
U can use wifi direct send any type of file. 697mb movie only take about 4minutes from note to s3.

Fyi, wifi direct do not need any data use or standby for both handset.

Source

Above quote he mistype the word "can" as "can't" i edited it :)

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
Is there anyway I can reduce the number of apps appearing on the recent apps screen. Whenever I press the recent app screen there are more than 10 apps appearing most of which were opened days ago. I just want to look at at like 5 recent apps. Is there anyway to make this happen.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ you can close the recent apps by swiping left or right.

i'm really getting pi$$ed off from Google and other companies not giving/stopping update. ill ask some query on the Dev thread.

Top Bottom