Official Android discussion thread

Neo

Tried removing apps there isn't option available for the apps which are currently in phone memory to move to SD Card.
Is 22 MB not sufficient to receive SMS?

Guys please help me? I tried removing as many apps as I can. Now space says 34 MB still I'm unable to receive any SMS.
Only if I can root my phone I will be able to remove that crap LG Smartworld app right?
Applications installed on Phone are as follows:

Any.Do 12 MB
Go Launcher 10 MB
Onavo Count 7 MB
Google Play Services 3 MB
Desi Calendar 2.57 MB
Life Reminders 2.26 MB
RediffmailNG 2.11 MB
Easy Money 1.76 MB
Easy Money Lite 1.35 MB
Free Note 1.13 MB
Birthday Reminder 956 KB
Expense 588 KB
CricInfo 32 KB

The problem and solution I can think of is that you have (too) many messages in your phone. Back them up using any app and delete them from your phone. It should be fine them

ajaymailed

In the zone
Galaxy S3 is able to connect so many lot of gadgets.

USB Pendrive @0:55,
500GB portable drive @2:50,
USB hub with keyboard and mouse @4:00,
USB audio @6:48,
PS3 controller and FPse @8:55,
XBoX controller @11:08,
MHL @14:25,
Bluetooth keyboard and mouse @15:50,
1080p DivX and 10-bit via MHL @18:38,
RDP with Splashtop/MHL/BT keyboard and mouse @20:05,
Wiimotes and N64oid @23:57
-------------------------------------
a dedicated HDMI Port, custom build gamepad, few exclusive FPS Titles will turn S3 into a gaming beast.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I installed an app called fitnessPal which has an option of moving to SD Card. However when I move the app to SD Card I don't seem to see the app in the list of programs.
Also is there any way I can install more apps on my phone. Except for some apps I don't seem to have the option of installing more apps. Always get message phone memory low.
Also want to get rid of the LG app.

Neo

I installed an app called fitnessPal which has an option of moving to SD Card. However when I move the app to SD Card I don't seem to see the app in the list of programs.
Also is there any way I can install more apps on my phone. Except for some apps I don't seem to have the option of installing more apps. Always get message phone memory low.
Also want to get rid of the LG app.

Just what mountain are you hiding under?
Here, do some reading ..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1561647

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1598505

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thinking of buying two 16GB cards.. one for my Atrix 2 and another for my dads Galaxy Pop. Class 4 is ok for Samsung. but will class 4 be sufficient for HD recording? or should I go for Class 6/10 only.

EDIT: Full HD Recording.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thinking of buying two 16GB cards.. one for my Atrix 2 and another for my dads Galaxy Pop. Class 4 is ok for Samsung. but will class 4 be sufficient for HD recording? or should I go for Class 6/10 only.

EDIT: Full HD Recording.
Buy Class 10 for Full HD.

pritamk

Broken In
hey
when i play temple run on my galaxy s3 it works fine for initial minute or two but after that it doesn't recognize when i swipe to turn. And rarely it recognizes wrong input (i want to turn but it slides)
Anybody else having the same problem or know how to fix it ?
plz help

Hrishi

I have a Motorola Atrix 4g With me , running Cyanogen Mod10 , JellyBeans. Its working fine and seems pretty stable other than lack of Video Recording , and Hardware Acceleration and fingerprint reader.
Also the phone seems to have some issue with video playback of 720p or higher.The Tegra2 , Geforce ULP GPU should be able to play 1080p without any issues, right ???

Can someone help me or point out to some good tutorial for Dual booting GingerBread+JellyBeans on the phone ??? I don't have a SD card though , is it mandatory ???

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Rishi. said:
Also the phone seems to have some issue with video playback of 720p or higher.The Tegra2 , Geforce ULP GPU should be able to play 1080p without any issues, right ???
What Video player are you using? Tried using MX player or VLC player.

when i play temple run on my galaxy s3 it works fine for initial minute or two but after that it doesn't recognize when i swipe to turn. And rarely it recognizes wrong input (i want to turn but it slides)
See if reinstalling the game helps(although you will lose save data)

Bought a galaxy s2 yesterday. I am new to this thread. Please suggest some games and must have apps.
Read this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/155367-must-have-android-games-apps-digitians.html

pritamk

Broken In

See if reinstalling the game helps(although you will lose save data)

Read this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/155367-must-have-android-games-apps-digitians.html

yeah i tried reinstalling, hard reset turning power mode off but no luck
everything else works fine asphalt, web browser and other apps work fine

Hrishi

Tried using a lot of players , including RealPlayer , stock video player , VLC , MX player , Mobi Player.

I can play 720p videos in VLC and Mobi player , however. It lags a lot in VLC and the audio playback is far out of sync from video (same with Mobi player).

Top Bottom