Official Android discussion thread

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Xposed framework - The Xposed Framework is a way to make system-level changes to your Android operating system without installing a custom ROM. All you need is root access. Here's a look at what you can actually do with the Xposed Framework. You'll find all of these modules listed in the Xposed Framework itself. (Google)

Every root user use this app and it's recommended...

Xposed framework - link for info on XDA, download links, installation help, using modules...
Xposed - General info, versions & changelog - XDA Forums

Xposed framework modules link
Xposed Framework Modules - XDA Forums
After installing xposed, app is there on screen when booted, open that xposed app, and search for different modules which suits you...

just install it, and try that obb on sd module...
have you installed ?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Xposed framework - The Xposed Framework is a way to make system-level changes to your Android operating system without installing a custom ROM. All you need is root access. Here's a look at what you can actually do with the Xposed Framework. You'll find all of these modules listed in the Xposed Framework itself. (Google)

Every root user use this app and it's recommended...

Xposed framework - link for info on XDA, download links, installation help, using modules...
Xposed - General info, versions & changelog - XDA Forums

Xposed framework modules link
Xposed Framework Modules - XDA Forums
After installing xposed, app is there on screen when booted, open that xposed app, and search for different modules which suits you...

just install it, and try that obb on sd module...
Thx for the help bro.It worked:doublethumb:

I am running out of patience. A device that was released in March, still isn't released in indian market.

1) Can someone provide me information, when it will come in indian market?
2) What will be consequence, if I buy it from ebay.in, where the dealers are providing imported model, but they are providing 1 year warranty, from seller not company?

eBay

amjath

Human Spambot
I am running out of patience. A device that was released in March, still isn't released in indian market.

2) What will be consequence, if I buy it from ebay.in, where the dealers are providing imported model, but they are providing 1 year warranty, from seller not company?

eBay

Why dont you ask HTC on twitter, they have poor share on India so their priority is not India

$hadow

Geek in making

eBay

Warranty will be a issue and they always release phones late in India so you have to hang on a bit more than usual.

Warranty will be a issue and they always release phones late in India so you have to hang on a bit more than usual.

I read an article where it was written that HTC is planning to skip M9 and will rather launch M9+. If that is the case, it will be a lengthy wait

A

amit.tiger12

There's a lot of modules! Name some good ones that u used.

greenify use one module, when you install greenify app from play store..

Enable Ambient Display,
Advanced Power Menu/Lollipop Power Menu,
app ops,
Amplify,
True Silent Mode,
Gravity Box,
BootManager,
lollipop support for different modules is in progress.. so there are not many I tried.. even on kitkat i used only app ops and greenify...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amit.tiger12

Which newspaper?

HTC new device ads on Times of India newspaper...

times of india (mumbai edition)

check this link for epaper... check page no. 3 & 4...
*epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/index.aspx?eid=31804&dt=20150509

Top Bottom