Official Android discussion thread

$hadow

Geek in making
Oberio enterprise, that is walking distance from my house.

*plus.google.com/109140674793034215385/about?gl=in&hl=en

Yesterday's newspaper it was a big add in the front page with price of 52,900, with free insurance, and 15K vouchers from Online Shopping: Shop Dress, Shoes, Jeans, Bags Online in India, although there is a catch while using that voucher.

I think this device is available in every major retailer in Delhi, as it was launched yesterday. According to how good is M9+ compared to classic M9, if we leave the processor aside?

Actually dad's old cellphone completely went for a toss, and he was in a hurry to buy a new one. If I wouldn't have purchased now, he might had to wait for next weekend. Otherwise I would have rather waited for M9 classic.

Well do post about about the real world usage performance. I don't care about benchmarks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hindustaan Times

I got that, thanks man.

A

amit.tiger12

i want to do a screen mirror to sony bravia KDL-40W600B from my sammy G2

he wants TV-out for his mobile... wireless or wired Tv-out...*www.digit.in/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

wired solution for samsung galaxy s2 =

How Do I Connect My Samsung Galaxy S® II to My TV Using the HDTV Smart Adapter? : Sprint Cell Phones | Samsung

How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab® 2 (10.1) to my TV? : Verizon Tabs | Samsung

How to Connect Your Android Phone to Your TV

Last edited by a moderator:

TechnoBOY

Padawan
he wants TV-out for his mobile... wireless or wired Tv-out...*www.digit.in/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

wired solution for samsung galaxy s2 =

How Do I Connect My Samsung Galaxy S® II to My TV Using the HDTV Smart Adapter? : Sprint Cell Phones | Samsung

How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab® 2 (10.1) to my TV? : Verizon Tabs | Samsung

How to Connect Your Android Phone to Your TV

Uhh its not s2 its grand 2

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Does Super backup or Helium auto backup the apps + data ?

what I need is If I change ROMs then the app can restores my apps along with data automatically.

amjath

Human Spambot
Does Super backup or Helium auto backup the apps + data ?

what I need is If I change ROMs then the app can restores my apps along with data automatically.

Yes both takes backup with data. But I face issues with helium like sometimes data will not get restored, so using titanium backup [pro]. Super backup also does very well in backup and restore no complaints [still using for contact and call logs backup]

Anyway? wireless ?

you need to get chromecast if you want to stream your full screen. If you want to stream to media then bubblepnp or localcast will do it

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Yes both takes backup with data. But I face issues with helium like sometimes data will not get restored, so using titanium backup [pro]. Super backup also does very well in backup and restore no complaints [still using for contact and call logs backup]

you need to get chromecast if you want to stream your full screen. If you want to stream to media then bubblepnp or localcast will do it
BUT i read on gsm that we can do by all share or now known as Samsung link

amjath

Human Spambot
BUT i read on gsm that we can do by all share or now known as Samsung link

Samsung Link - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can read only media sharing between devices but not full screencast.

You want to cast your screen or share media

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I installed tapatalk and can view xda forum & other sites
but when I try to connect thinkdigit forum..I get error saying Failed to connect please contact forum admin..?
whats the issue ?

Top Bottom