Official Android discussion thread

A

amit.tiger12

Guys any good app which we can use to track our Mobile Data.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onavo.android.onavoid
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobidia.android.mdm
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.triladroid.internetspeedmeter

m9+ launch might not do a lot of good t them. That finger print scanner is ugly ugh. I don't know what has happened to HTC ?

- - - Updated - - -

Which newspaper?

m9+ launch might not do a lot of good t them. That finger print scanner is ugly ugh. I don't know what has happened to HTC ?

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased M9+ for dad for 52900. It looks good, too early to provide feedback. I just have few doubts.

1) How good is a device that is developed for Indian market, even if I had to pay a premium of above 50K?
2) How good will media trek processor cope up with SD810? I know that SD810 has heat issue that qualquam hasn't fixed yet.
3) Does M9+ have the same premium luxary quality as the revolutionary successor of M8, thay is M9

A

amit.tiger12

I purchased M9+ for dad for 52900. It looks good, too early to provide feedback. I just have few doubts.

1) How good is a device that is developed for Indian market, even if I had to pay a premium of above 50K?
2) How good will media trek processor cope up with SD810? I know that SD810 has heat issue that qualquam hasn't fixed yet.
3) Does M9+ have the same premium luxary quality as the revolutionary successor of M8, thay is M9

For dad??? great...
1. which device?? and who is developing? talking about m9+?
for that thing you need to test it like every other device tested.. there is no difference xiaomi device developed in china or india.. unless those device tested...
2. it's mediatek processor... which processor you want to compare just google that with sd810..
It's all rumor and market strategy, samsung want to destroy SD..
3. m9 is not launched in India.. for india it's m9+, and for all other countries it's m9..
premium luxury quality?? I dont know..

For dad??? great...
1. which device?? and who is developing? talking about m9+?
for that thing you need to test it like every other device tested.. there is no difference xiaomi device developed in china or india.. unless those device tested...
2. it's mediatek processor... which processor you want to compare just google that with sd810..
It's all rumor and market strategy, samsung want to destroy SD..
3. m9 is not launched in India.. for india it's m9+, and for all other countries it's m9..
premium luxury quality?? I dont know..

Are you sarcastic? I have a simple question. M9+ which is like an Indian replacement to classic M9, did they downsize the quality or is it still the same? Classic m9 will NOT be launched in India, as stated by HTC

A

amit.tiger12

Are you sarcastic? I have a simple question. M9+ which is like an Indian replacement to classic M9, did they downsize the quality or is it still the same? Classic m9 will NOT be launched in India, as stated by HTC

while posting did not compared the both m9 and m9+.. :))
now understand what you are talking...

which quality you are talking about.. elaborate please...
if you mean features then probably yes.. there are less features in m9+ because mediatek SoC don't support it..
and other than that every feature is same.. compare SoC to know more...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 vs MediaTek MT6795 - CPUs Specs Comparison

by comparisons, here and there specs...
HTC One M9 vs HTC One M9+ - Mobile Phones Specs Comparison
HTC One M9 vs. HTC One M9+ - GSMArena.com
Comparison between: HTC One M9+ (One M9 Plus), HTC One M9 (M9 Hima)

while posting did not compared the both m9 and m9+.. :))
now understand what you are talking...

which quality you are talking about.. elaborate please...
if you mean features then probably yes.. there are less features in m9+ because mediatek SoC don't support it..
and other than that every feature is same.. compare SoC to know more...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 vs MediaTek MT6795 - CPUs Specs Comparison

by comparisons, here and there specs...
HTC One M9 vs HTC One M9+ - Mobile Phones Specs Comparison
HTC One M9 vs. HTC One M9+ - GSMArena.com
Comparison between: HTC One M9+ (One M9 Plus), HTC One M9 (M9 Hima)

Too much difference in all the 3 reviews. I am bit disappointed with this boom sound speakers. In the settings there are 2 options for Boom Sound one is music and the other is theaters. The sound of these stereo is too low, whether I set an MP3 as a ringtone or play MP3 in a music player to youtube. In terms of loudness, its not even closer to my Lumia 930 and mom's Galaxy S6s mono speaker.

Anyone who has owned HTC One M8 or M9(International), can you tell me, how I can enhance the sound?

$hadow

Geek in making

- - - Updated - - -

Wow man. From where did you purchase it?

A

amit.tiger12

Too much difference in all the 3 reviews. I am bit disappointed with this boom sound speakers. In the settings there are 2 options for Boom Sound one is music and the other is theaters. The sound of these stereo is too low, whether I set an MP3 as a ringtone or play MP3 in a music player to youtube. In terms of loudness, its not even closer to my Lumia 930 and mom's Galaxy S6s mono speaker.

Anyone who has owned HTC One M8 or M9(International), can you tell me, how I can enhance the sound?

for that you need to install custom roms kernel... search xda forum..
you can compare m9 and m9+ there.. but it will take time... you purchased so early, you should have waited... wait till m9+ on xda forum is created...

- - - Updated - - -

Sony Bravia TV.

model no.? android device?

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dayglows.vivid.lite.sony&hl=en

chromecast..?

what you want to do exactly???

Wow man. From where did you purchase it?

Oberio enterprise, that is walking distance from my house.

*plus.google.com/109140674793034215385/about?gl=in&hl=en

Yesterday's newspaper it was a big add in the front page with price of 52,900, with free insurance, and 15K vouchers from Online Shopping: Shop Dress, Shoes, Jeans, Bags Online in India, although there is a catch while using that voucher.

I think this device is available in every major retailer in Delhi, as it was launched yesterday. According to how good is M9+ compared to classic M9, if we leave the processor aside?

Actually dad's old cellphone completely went for a toss, and he was in a hurry to buy a new one. If I wouldn't have purchased now, he might had to wait for next weekend. Otherwise I would have rather waited for M9 classic.

Last edited:

TechnoBOY

Padawan
for that you need to install custom roms kernel... search xda forum..
you can compare m9 and m9+ there.. but it will take time... you purchased so early, you should have waited... wait till m9+ on xda forum is created...

- - - Updated - - -

model no.? android device?

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dayglows.vivid.lite.sony&hl=en

chromecast..?

what you want to do exactly???
i want to do a screen mirror to sony bravia KDL-40W600B from my sammy G2

Top Bottom