Official Android discussion thread

A

amit.tiger12

^ you should always flash updates, don't update it from device... updating can phone may lead to brick, boot error, boot loop, hardware damage (serious/light)

Nope. It's Yu Yuphoria and it's direct competitor to Redmi 2S

ok, i don't know exact specs,..

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
That means it's Lollipop?
Which mobile phone?
CM 12 is 5.0
CM12.1 is 5.1

- - - Updated - - -

^ you should always flash updates, don't update it from device... updating can phone may lead to brick, boot error, boot loop, hardware damage (serious/light)

It must be because of ota issue or your network. In case of cm and exodus, you can find the update in cmupdater or exodusupdater.

Why don't you download the incremental delta update and flash it

It isn't custom rom. I am using stock rom. Which doesn't have recovery. So for a 190 MB ota update, do i need to download an entire firmware ?

amjath

Human Spambot
CM 12 is 5.0
CM12.1 is 5.1

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't custom rom. I am using stock rom. Which doesn't have recovery. So for a 190 MB ota update, do i need to download an entire firmware ?
If it is a stock ROM from the manufacturer then yes

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys which is the best app to monitor the 3G Data usage in my Yureka.
I know we get inbuilt app as well.
I need something that can suggest my daily usage based on my plan.
I think I earlier had 3G Watch dog on my Note2.

A

amit.tiger12

Will i be able to upgrade os if im rooted?

what??? you mean to say, official ota updates ???

there are toolkits which keep root as it is.. don't know much more about that...
but personally not recommended.. if you are a person who try roms every often, every 5 min.. then try those things.. but I think they are available for custom roms only.. don't know...

- - - Updated - - -

there are method for every device android/windows/symbian etc etc to install firmware/stock roms/custom roms from pc.. which wipe your data and give you brand new device (software wise).. which is recommended...

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Guys i have a game installed but the obb is on my PC and i dont have enough space but have space in SD .Now how can i past obb in SD and play the game?BTW i rooted my phone.

A

amit.tiger12

Guys i have a game installed but the obb is on my PC and i dont have enough space but have space in SD .Now how can i past obb in SD and play the game?BTW i rooted my phone.

yes you can do that... no need to root for this thing...

A

amit.tiger12

How?can you tell

just copy and paste.. if not worked then first try to move app to sd card from setting>application>xyz app>move to sd card

rooted right??
then install xposed... and try this...
*forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-obb-sd-v0-1-t2884004

TechnoBOY

Padawan
just copy and paste.. if not worked then first try to move app to sd card from setting>application>xyz app>move to sd card

rooted right??
then install xposed... and try this...
[MOD] Obb on SD v0.3.2 | Xposed General | XDA Forums

Xposed? Whats that? Can u give the link?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Don't cover the left top part of the phone. The sensor is there to prevent unwanted interruptions during calling.
Having tough time if the caller doesn't end the call.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't cover the left top part of the phone. The sensor is there to prevent unwanted interruptions during calling.
What if the caller is wife?
In that case caller will be unwanted interruption and other things maybe more important.

A

amit.tiger12

Xposed? Whats that? Can u give the link?

Xposed framework - The Xposed Framework is a way to make system-level changes to your Android operating system without installing a custom ROM. All you need is root access. Here's a look at what you can actually do with the Xposed Framework. You'll find all of these modules listed in the Xposed Framework itself. (Google)

Every root user use this app and it's recommended...

Xposed framework - link for info on XDA, download links, installation help, using modules...
Xposed - General info, versions & changelog - XDA Forums

Xposed framework modules link
Xposed Framework Modules - XDA Forums
After installing xposed, app is there on screen when booted, open that xposed app, and search for different modules which suits you...

just install it, and try that obb on sd module...

Top Bottom