Official Android discussion thread

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Then don't schedule it.
Take a backup while flashing simple eh?

No, The apps are taken backup only if the version changes,(i.e. updated) So its the method I want. But I don't know why it takes system apps also (on first run) since i have clearly set the option to take only user apps backup.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys need help

My HTC One V is charged to say 70% but when I wake up in the morning the battery goes down to 5%
whats the problem ?

can I investigate what is causing this huge battery drain ?

ashs1

Padawan
Guys need help

My HTC One V is charged to say 70% but when I wake up in the morning the battery goes down to 5%
whats the problem ?

can I investigate what is causing this huge battery drain ?
What does the battery usage screen say?? Setting >battery

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys how can I remove a configured google account from my Redmi1s?
I was using Redmi1s for sometime so I added my gmail id but now since I got a new phone I want my gmail account to be removed from the settings.

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys how can I remove a configured google account from my Redmi1s?
I was using Redmi1s for sometime so I added my gmail id but now since I got a new phone I want my gmail account to be removed from the settings.
Go to settings, open accounts, you can find Google. Select and open where you can your google id, open it and from the menu select remove account.

If you want to remove contacts, messages, go to application/apps and clear data for contacts and messages.

Or you could reset the device or to to recovery and wipe data and cache.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I'm having this strange problem on my Yureka wherein whenever I call someone or I get call the screen gets locked.
I'm having hard time in case the guy whom I call doesn't hang up.
Even with my earlier phones it used to get locked when I have it near my ear but when I hold it in front of me it used to get unlocked.
What setting should I change?

Posted this already in the Yureka thread. Just wanted to check here as well.

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys I'm having this strange problem on my Yureka wherein whenever I call someone or I get call the screen gets locked.
I'm having hard time in case the guy whom I call doesn't hang up.
Even with my earlier phones it used to get locked when I have it near my ear but when I hold it in front of me it used to get unlocked.
What setting should I change?

Posted this already in the Yureka thread. Just wanted to check here as well.
Update the os. Cos12 is seeding for yureka.
Cos12=cyanogenos12

Top Bottom