Official Android discussion thread

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Probably it is being restored from your Google account. Login to GMail in a PC, go to contacts/address book and delete it from there.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
After updating to 5.1, now I am not able to pull the notification drawer easily. I have to manhandle it to pull it down!! Does anyone else face same issue. Damn, opening Flashlight is now tough because of this

$hadow

Geek in making
After updating to 5.1, now I am not able to pull the notification drawer easily. I have to manhandle it to pull it down!! Does anyone else face same issue. Damn, opening Flashlight is now tough because of this

I was having that problem with 5.0.2 but 5.1 fixed that for me.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Guys which software/tool u use to sync up phone data in PC ?

What do you mean, "sync up phone data". If you want data of apps to be backed up there are several methods. Lots of apps provide cloud backup feature, or if they can can't access cloud but make backups on internal memory only (like Whatsapp) you can just copy the contents of internal memory periodically.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I forgot my BBM ID. Since my Note2 is no longer working it had my login credentials saved.
Is there anyway I can recover my login user id for the BBM Messenger?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My HTC Desire 820 is not connecting to Windows as an MTP device. I have tried many solutions but still the problem persists. Windows has diagnosed it as "This device cannot start (Code 10 error)". I have tried reinstalling HTC device driver software, Uninstalling & reinstalling from Windows Device Manager but still when I connect the device , installation fails (Yellow exclamation triangle shows in Device Manager-->>Portable Device & red cross labeled as "Failed" in the installer dialog box. My iPhone 4 is working fine, I am able to open its files, folders in Windows explorer.

View attachment 15345

The above error is for Windows 7 but it persists even in Windows 10.. :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

My HTC desire 820 gallery is full of images of apps like as soon as I installed Facebook messenger, my gallery was full of emoticons of messenger. How can I stop this?

:bump:

$hadow

Geek in making
I tried my Gmail ID but it says nothing registered with my gmail address.

Check out this BBM PIN - FAQ - Questions on BBM, BBM PIN & BBID - BBM Global - English and this How do I find my Blackberry ID? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com.

Top Bottom