Official Android discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ And why exactly do you need to do that for? Memory is handled differently in Android than Windows. It's not like keeping browser open while phone is locked is going to save memory or battery in any way.

amjath

Human Spambot
^^ And why exactly do you need to do that for? Memory is handled differently in Android than Windows. It's not like keeping browser open while phone is locked is going to save memory or battery in any way.

You dont really see the reason for this needs do you?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Any browser that exit automatically when the phone gets locked?

Put the "Hibernate and lockscreen" greenify widget on homescreen and have that browser added in greenify's hibernated apps list.

Use the widget to lock the phone. You must activate Greenify as a device administrator.

$hadow

Geek in making
Android 5.1 might start hitting the nexus 7 2013 and eventually 2012 soon with a week time or so. I am hoping for that memory leak bug fix.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My HTC desire 820 gallery is full of images of apps like as soon as I installed Facebook messenger, my gallery was full of emoticons of messenger. How can I stop this?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I have an Redmi1s and I need to know how can I get rid of the option which asks me to unlock the phone by dragging the screen round.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I have an Redmi1s and I need to know how can I get rid of the option which asks me to unlock the phone by dragging the screen round.

Flash Paranoind Android rom ;)

Try lockscreen apps.

Try this

*play.google.com/store/apps/details...oid&pcampaignid=APPU_1_1MALVdjCAc6VuQSq3oKAAQ

Try changing Themes (should be installed as an app on your device. They changes every UI element.

I went ahead and enabled the option Skip Swipe Screen in Settings->Security->Screen Security.
Thanks anyways guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Recently the data revealed that the iPhone accounted for 42.5% of British sales, a 12.2 % year-on-year growth triggered by the launch of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and also revealed also revealed the decline of the Android market in the UK.

What the ... ?

Top Bottom