Official Android discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys earlier whatever pics are available in my Gallery of mobile I would be able to set as wallpaper or screen saver. However recently I don't see the option by default. I need to go to settings and select display and set it. Any suggestions?

kaz

right here
Guys earlier whatever pics are available in my Gallery of mobile I would be able to set as wallpaper or screen saver. However recently I don't see the option by default. I need to go to settings and select display and set it. Any suggestions?
download Quick Pic

amjath

Human Spambot

Android upgraded, everything moved to settings. as [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] suggested use any third party app if u want to

insaneYLN

In the zone
Discussion Thread for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Is there a discussion thread dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 within this forum? If so, I humbly implore any of you to point me in its direction. I searched using the samsung galaxy note gt-n7000 discussion thread exact word to word string, but the outcome was anything but precise. I have a few queries I would like to ask and discuss, but rather than create a new thread, an existing one will serve the purpose very well.
:chinscratch: :blush:

kaz

right here
HELP!!!!
Whatsapp has gone crazy...I am able to receive all messages, but when I reply it doesn't get delivered...At the same time hike and line works fine...
I tried force closing and starting again, but that doesn't help...When I restart the phone everything works fine and all pending messages gets delivered...

Please help me troubleshoot this problem, it has happened 3-4times since yesterday and its difficult convincing people that I am not talking to someone else ignoring their messages.... :cry:

amjath

Human Spambot
HELP!!!!
Whatsapp has gone crazy...I am able to receive all messages, but when I reply it doesn't get delivered...At the same time hike and line works fine...
I tried force closing and starting again, but that doesn't help...When I restart the phone everything works fine and all pending messages gets delivered...

Please help me troubleshoot this problem, it has happened 3-4times since yesterday and its difficult convincing people that I am not talking to someone else ignoring their messages.... :cry:

Whatsapp takes backup @ 4AM. so wake up early clear cache and data for the app and re-register the app you will get all the messages. Revert back

insaneYLN

In the zone
Re: Discussion Thread for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Is there a discussion thread dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 within this forum? If so, I humbly implore any of you to point me in its direction. I searched using the samsung galaxy note gt-n7000 discussion thread exact word to word string, but the outcome was anything but precise. I have a few queries I would like to ask and discuss, but rather than create a new thread, an existing one will serve the purpose very well.

:bump:

insaneYLN

In the zone
Re: Discussion Thread for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

:bump: :bump:

insaneYLN

In the zone
instead of bumping, create a new one for your purpose.

I apologise @anirbandd. But, I am wondering, if there is no discussion thread dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 within any of the sub-forums, can I pose my queries within this thread, in lieu of creating a new one, or do you explicitly suggest I do the latter?
:unsure:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I apologise @anirbandd. But, I am wondering, if there is no discussion thread dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 within any of the sub-forums, can I pose my queries within this thread, in lieu of creating a new one, or do you explicitly suggest I do the latter?
:unsure:

such thread will be long dead. better create your own.

amjath

Human Spambot
He don't need to "wake up early". You can manually take a backup whenever you want.

People use to cry saying that during this process i might miss a message or two from someone important. If he is not under this category he can do it anytime

insaneYLN

In the zone
If you have one or two simple queries ask here, if there are lots of queries create a separate topic.

I reckon it would be better if I create a separate thread. Albeit presently, the queries are couple, they are bound to increase, considering I still use the device and intend on doing so for a long time.
:thumbs: :blush:

Top Bottom